Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Surgery

Posted by Debbie S on 5/23/01 at hrmin (048689)

I Had PF surgery in Jan. I was on crutches for 2 weeks. My whole entire foot seemed numb. I thought it was from the antistetic. Both my feet still hurt. Especially in the morning or if I have been sitting for a bit. The foot I had surgery on is still numb along the left side. My doctor says he can't understand it. Am I worrying too much or will it take time for the numbness to go away. As of now I am trying some the the therepy that others are using on this web site.

Re: Surgery

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/23/01 at 20:02 (048706)

Should be starting to feel better. Is the pain less then before the surgery . Is the pain less then it was two months. ago.

Debbie S on 5/24/01 at 09:32 (048760)

yes the pain seems to be getting worse instead of better. I tried rolling my feet at the ankles in circles and that seems to work great. And I have stopped wearing my orthotics and these sandles that have a good arch in them and have been wearing thickly padded slippers.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/23/01 at 20:02 (048706)

Should be starting to feel better. Is the pain less then before the surgery . Is the pain less then it was two months. ago.

Debbie S on 5/24/01 at 09:32 (048760)

yes the pain seems to be getting worse instead of better. I tried rolling my feet at the ankles in circles and that seems to work great. And I have stopped wearing my orthotics and these sandles that have a good arch in them and have been wearing thickly padded slippers.