Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

2 month Anniversary!!!

Posted by Pam R. on 5/23/01 at hrmin (048708)

Hi, It's been 2 months since March 21 that I had my PF Release and my foot is doing great. No pain and I'm walking everywhere. I would have wrote to you all on the 21st. but I had the Flu--Bummer. Just when you are feeling great and ready for shopping, wouldn't you know it that something has to come along and spoil all your great plans. But I'm on the mend from that now and that was some flu--104 temperature--I was just about to tell my husband to head for the hospital--when it broke. Okay, so here's the plan! Tomorrow is shopping day. I don't care if there is a sme4 watch, I'm going shopping. Believe it or not , I found some shoes I can wear at Walmart--they are Earth Shoes. They are leather sandles and cost about $16.98. I couldn't believe it. I've tried everything! So I tried on all their styles and the ones that were comfortable for me , I put on lawaway. So I'm getting 6 pairs of shoes for what one pair of Dansko would have cost me. But I'm still planning on getting boots from Dansko for the Fall and Winter. They were the most comfortable , well made shoes and I know they are a little pricey , so I figured if the Walmart Sandles worked for Summer, than I'll be able to afford some Dansko boots for Winter. So I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing and I'm still 'Happy Feet' and hope I always will be. God Bless ((Soft Hugs)) Pam P.S. For the person I was so concerned about and gave you all my doctor's names, please e-mail me or reply to this message. I am hoping you are doing better. Best Wishes, Pam

Re: 2 month Anniversary!!!

BrianG on 5/24/01 at 10:48 (048774)

Congratulations Happy Feet, I'm wishing I had gone to your doc also. Hey, they claim 80% cure rate, and your it. Your very fortunate, and thanks for checking back in. I still think that cure rate is really 8% :*)

BCG

Debbie S on 5/24/01 at hrmin (048800)

Brian Amen to that 8% cure rate!

Julie on 5/25/01 at 01:42 (048837)

Brian, the article on heel pain in the current issue of Podiatry Today is by a podiatrist who says that in his view the success rate is 50%.

Pam R. on 5/25/01 at 09:16 (048853)

Brian, I don't care if it's 8% or 50% or 100%-I'm just am very greatful to the Lord and one of the Best( if the not the very Best) Pod in the whole wide world. I wish everyone was as lucky as I. If I could clone my Pod and send him around the world(with his permission, of course) I would. He's one in a millon and it's just not me that thinks so. All is patients do! ((Soft Hugs)) Pam --'HAPPY FEET'

BrianG on 5/24/01 at 10:48 (048774)

Congratulations Happy Feet, I'm wishing I had gone to your doc also. Hey, they claim 80% cure rate, and your it. Your very fortunate, and thanks for checking back in. I still think that cure rate is really 8% :*)

BCG

Debbie S on 5/24/01 at hrmin (048800)

Brian Amen to that 8% cure rate!

Julie on 5/25/01 at 01:42 (048837)

Brian, the article on heel pain in the current issue of Podiatry Today is by a podiatrist who says that in his view the success rate is 50%.

Pam R. on 5/25/01 at 09:16 (048853)

Brian, I don't care if it's 8% or 50% or 100%-I'm just am very greatful to the Lord and one of the Best( if the not the very Best) Pod in the whole wide world. I wish everyone was as lucky as I. If I could clone my Pod and send him around the world(with his permission, of course) I would. He's one in a millon and it's just not me that thinks so. All is patients do! ((Soft Hugs)) Pam --'HAPPY FEET'