Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PLEASE NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Posted by Heather R on 5/25/01 at hrmin (048937)

Hi I have a spur on y heal,which i had 3 treatments of cortizone treatments, i am from Pembroke, Ontario Canada, and read this article in the Enquirer, dont laught i will try anything, but it meantioned this treatment called OssaTron which can cure this chronic pain, it mentioned a Doctor in States, but i dont have the means or money to go to states and this pain is behond words, could you please let me know if there is a Doctor in Ottawa Canada that would know this procedure, that maybe u may know in Canada,hopefully Ottawa which is 2 hrs away from where i live is the closest, but i know we are behind in so many advances compared to the states, but just maybe you can give me a little hope and even a reply to this letter i do certain excersies after and between cortizone treaments and inserts and all, pleae give me some info on this OssaTron, it does sound like the miracle cure, and thasts what i need, thank you for your advice and help, i hope this letter reaches someone who can help, as i am not to great with computres as wel, again thanks Sincerely Heather Robinson, and my email address is cassie4698@hotmail.co.THANKS

Re: PLEASE NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Julie on 5/26/01 at 02:39 (048945)

Hi Heather

This message board is for doctors to discuss weighty matters amongst themselves, and my impression is that it isn't much used (only two threads before your question, one of them dating back to February. Unless they read ALL the messages every day, I think you'll have to re-post it on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors' message board if you want an answer from one of them.

Actually, as you say you're not too great with computers, I'll try to shift your post over to the other board for you. Here goes, wish me luck. Look out for a response in the next day or so.

All the best, Julie

Re: PLEASE NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Julie on 5/26/01 at 02:39 (048945)

Hi Heather

This message board is for doctors to discuss weighty matters amongst themselves, and my impression is that it isn't much used (only two threads before your question, one of them dating back to February. Unless they read ALL the messages every day, I think you'll have to re-post it on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors' message board if you want an answer from one of them.

Actually, as you say you're not too great with computers, I'll try to shift your post over to the other board for you. Here goes, wish me luck. Look out for a response in the next day or so.

All the best, Julie