Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Drs Zuckerman, Bieler, etc re Heather's request for help

Posted by Julie on 5/26/01 at 02:43 (048946)

Hello doctors

Heather, a new patient, has posted a desperate message on the 'Doctors Only' board, which is so rarely used that I wondered if any of you would see it. She says she isn't too good with computers, so I told her I'd try to shift her post here. Here goes. If it shows, please respond.

Oh good. Here it is.

Thanks and best wishes, Julie

PLEASE NEED HELP DESPERATELY View Thread
Posted by Heather R on 5/25/01 at 23:04
Hi I have a spur on y heal,which i had 3 treatments of cortizone treatments, i am from Pembroke, Ontario Canada, and read this article in the Enquirer, dont laught i will try anything, but it meantioned this treatment called OssaTron which can cure this chronic pain, it mentioned a Doctor in States, but i dont have the means or money to go to states and this pain is behond words, could you please let me know if there is a Doctor in Ottawa Canada that would know this procedure, that maybe u may know in Canada,hopefully Ottawa which is 2 hrs away from where i live is the closest, but i know we are behind in so many advances compared to the states, but just maybe you can give me a little hope and even a reply to this letter i do certain excersies after and between cortizone treaments and inserts and all, pleae give me some info on this OssaTron, it does sound like the miracle cure, and thasts what i need, thank you for your advice and help, i hope this letter reaches someone who can help, as i am not to great with computres as wel, again thanks Sincerely Heather Robinson, and my email address is cassie4698@hotmail.co.THANKS
Category: Doctors Only . . All Heel Pain Categories
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Drs Zuckerman, Bieler, etc re Heather's request for help

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/26/01 at 11:05 (048966)

Thanks wil answer her via her e-mail .

Re: Drs Zuckerman, Bieler, etc re Heather's request for help

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/26/01 at 11:05 (048966)

Thanks wil answer her via her e-mail .