Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot Pain

Posted by Joan S on 5/29/01 at 22:55 (049293)

I have severe pain in both feet in the mornings or after I rest my feet for any lenght of time. The pain is in the arch areas of both feet. I not have a large lump on the medial arch of my left feet and is very tender to the touch. Any ideas as to what it is. I went to one Dr. for the pain and he gave me stretching exercises, which have not helped.

Re: Foot Pain

Dr. Biehler on 5/30/01 at 06:48 (049318)

A tender lump in the arch can have many different causes,ie. Swollen posterior tibial muscle,plantar fifroma, droped bone in the foot,tumor, cyst , muscle stain from compensation for Pf, Etc. It is good that you have already seen a doctor. Reading Scott's book on PF might give you some help. Just click on it at the top of this page. Dr. B.

Re: Foot Pain

Dr. Biehler on 5/30/01 at 06:48 (049318)

A tender lump in the arch can have many different causes,ie. Swollen posterior tibial muscle,plantar fifroma, droped bone in the foot,tumor, cyst , muscle stain from compensation for Pf, Etc. It is good that you have already seen a doctor. Reading Scott's book on PF might give you some help. Just click on it at the top of this page. Dr. B.