Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hello folks! - neuro says no tts??

Posted by rekha.s on 5/30/01 at hrmin (049358)

Hello everyone....I have finally had my emg few weeks back and the neurologist says it is perfectly normal. my Mri was normal also. He told me to see about going to podiatry for possible cortizone injection. I dont have ANY PAIN...since this problem started...just tingling and twitching...neurologist seems to think I overstretched my nerve while dorsiflexing doing pf exercises. I am also on neurontin, which has greatly reduced the mild symptoms...from what everyone says on this board, tts is extremely painful- and I don't have that...but I occasionally do have electric shock when pressed near ankle.

I seriously don't think I have tts, but unfortunately my pf is back again after 2nd orbasone had taken that pain away in Feb....thinking about going back for another treatment soon.

thanks for all of your help on this board. especially wendy.

Re: hello folks! - neuro says no tts??

wendyn on 5/30/01 at 22:57 (049420)

Hi Rekha - glad to hear your test was normal, sorry to hear you still don't have an answer! Did he want you to stay on the neurontin?

Re: hello folks! - neuro says no tts??

wendyn on 5/30/01 at 22:57 (049420)

Hi Rekha - glad to hear your test was normal, sorry to hear you still don't have an answer! Did he want you to stay on the neurontin?