Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Nancy S.~~Thank you so much!

Posted by Donna M. on 5/31/01 at 10:48 (049461)

Nancy S. thank you so much for your Success/Hope message. I am in tears right now and it is hard to type! The different things you said about what PF can take out of your life(running after children, going to store,etc.) is so true, but then you added the part about keeping on with your life. That is gives me such inspiration and hope as I have stopped doing so many of the things I have always done!
I was a fiesty, outgoing, little grandmother and now feel I have turned to being withdrawn and sometimes sullen, due to the pain. I have always been considered like 'a worm in hot ashes' because I was always up moving and practically running at everything I did. Now I am at a snails pace and don't laugh and carry on like I always have, because of the pain. My family understands that I hurt, but no one, no matter how much love, sympathy or patience they have can truly understand the torture we go through with pain, what we have to give up because of it and the sheer hopelessness and helplessness we feel!
But your message has given me new hope and I want to thank you so much for that!!!!! I am going to try and get a complete new outlook on this situation, thanks to you!! I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes it's hard to remember that! I will go back daily and read your post if necessary!! Again, thank you so much and God bless you!!

Re: To Nancy S.~~Thank you so much!

Steve P on 6/01/01 at 06:33 (049548)

Donna --- That's my niece Nancy we're talking about! She's great, isn't she?

If you will send me an e-mail at srplotz@erols.com I'd like to fwd you a couple of other messages along the same lines.

Thanks..........Steve P

JudyS on 6/01/01 at 10:16 (049570)

Hey wait a minute! That's MY cousin you're talking about first! Not to mention friend, sister, pal and all-around good person!

Laurie R on 6/01/01 at 11:27 (049593)

Ok You guys that is my friend and mentor and cousin and PF sister ,she is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Laurie R

Nancy S. on 6/01/01 at 23:32 (049655)

Donna, that was so nice of you to tell me -- thank you! YOu hang in there, and I'll be hoping for great improvement and pain-free days for you too.
In the meantime, you might as well consider yourself Steve's niece and everybody else's cousin, sister, etc., along with the rest of these wonderful nuts who posted here!
My very best wishes to you....
Nancy

Steve P on 6/01/01 at 06:33 (049548)

Donna --- That's my niece Nancy we're talking about! She's great, isn't she?

If you will send me an e-mail at srplotz@erols.com I'd like to fwd you a couple of other messages along the same lines.

Thanks..........Steve P

JudyS on 6/01/01 at 10:16 (049570)

Hey wait a minute! That's MY cousin you're talking about first! Not to mention friend, sister, pal and all-around good person!

Laurie R on 6/01/01 at 11:27 (049593)

Ok You guys that is my friend and mentor and cousin and PF sister ,she is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Laurie R

Nancy S. on 6/01/01 at 23:32 (049655)

Donna, that was so nice of you to tell me -- thank you! YOu hang in there, and I'll be hoping for great improvement and pain-free days for you too.
In the meantime, you might as well consider yourself Steve's niece and everybody else's cousin, sister, etc., along with the rest of these wonderful nuts who posted here!
My very best wishes to you....
Nancy