Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel pain..now moving up my leg

Posted by C.Herrera on 6/01/01 at 01:35 (049540)

For years in the morning my feet would be stiff and would have to kinda of 'wake up' before I could walk normally. Now for the last 4 weeks or so, I developed heel pain in both my feet. I bowl, and at first my heels would hurt after a bowling night. Now I am not bowling and my heels would hurt the most upon rising or when I would rest for a while. This has been a vicious circle because ironicly, I feel like I need to put my feet up to recieve relief.
In the last few days, my left foot hurts the worse and this a.m. I had to limp and keep weight off my foot. This evening I feel calf getting tight and tingling sensation like poor circulation. Cannot get into doc until next week. Any sugestions until then?

Re: Heel pain..now moving up my leg

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/01/01 at 16:59 (049625)

Education is the most important part for the treatment for heel spur pain

So read the heel pain book. Rest, stretching, No bare feet. I really mean no bare feet.

Re: Heel pain..now moving up my leg

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/01/01 at 16:59 (049625)

Education is the most important part for the treatment for heel spur pain

So read the heel pain book. Rest, stretching, No bare feet. I really mean no bare feet.