Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Zuckerman

Posted by Jooanna on 6/01/01 at 07:03 (049550)

If you follow the thread titled 'Re: Foort surgery', you will understand what I was talking about. I was asking if I had answered your question regaarding the kind of foot gear that I wore. In the thread, I stated that I wore flats, sneakers, mules, etc and I wanted to know if that had answered your question about my foot gear.

Have a good weekend!

Re: Dr. Zuckerman

Julie on 6/01/01 at 09:10 (049556)

Hi Joanna!

You're new to the board, aren't you - so I'll explain that it's best to keep all your posts that relate to the same topic in the same thread (instead of posting them under 'post a new message'). It makes it easier for the people conversing with you to follow the thread of the discussion.

All the best, Julie

Re: Dr. Zuckerman

Julie on 6/01/01 at 09:10 (049556)

Hi Joanna!

You're new to the board, aren't you - so I'll explain that it's best to keep all your posts that relate to the same topic in the same thread (instead of posting them under 'post a new message'). It makes it easier for the people conversing with you to follow the thread of the discussion.

All the best, Julie