Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Change in PF

Posted by CatherineL on 6/01/01 at 09:10 (049557)

Hi,

I've been through the laser treatments and had some pretty good relief. The pain went down to about a 3.

The pain level is still reasonable and I'm waiting it out to see if it continues to improve, but I have a question.

Over the last year, the PF has consisted of pain and stiffness in the morning and after being off my feet for a period of time and walking again. And also severe heel pain when being on my feet for any length of time. Walking for a few hours (with orthotics and good shoes), left me almost unable to walk.

Now, the soreness and stiffness is still there, but, the extreme pain when walking seems to have disapeared. Could this pain have been PF pain, or was it possibly bursitis or something?

Thanx

CL

Re: Change in PF

Dr. Biehler on 6/01/01 at 22:20 (049651)

From your discription it appears that it could be several different problems all effecting one another, ie. PF, muscle strain in compensation,bone bruse from thinning fat pad,osteo- arthritis,poor bio-mechanics, etc. Dr. B.

Re: Change in PF

Dr. Biehler on 6/01/01 at 22:20 (049651)

From your discription it appears that it could be several different problems all effecting one another, ie. PF, muscle strain in compensation,bone bruse from thinning fat pad,osteo- arthritis,poor bio-mechanics, etc. Dr. B.