Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TAMMIE

Posted by MARY S. on 6/01/01 at 14:24 (049616)

MESSAGE FOR YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR THREAD.

Re: maybe we should move our line over to social?

Tammie on 6/01/01 at 21:45 (049647)

Since we are more social maybe we should move there so as to keep on there track! I willlook for you there!

MARY S. on 6/02/01 at 10:14 (049667)

WHERE DO I GO TO MOVE OVER TO SOCIAL? THERE MUST BE A FEATURE OF THIS SITE THAT I'M NOT AWARE OF. SOUNDS GOOD--I'M JUST LOST.

Tammie on 6/02/01 at hrmin (049703)

Ok Two ways that I know of one is to look up above^ it says all heel categories click on that and then when you get to the message board click on social Try that see if it works for you Now if you want to email me to my own email click on my name and it will give you my email address! Either way it is fine by me! See you there!!!!

Tammie on 6/01/01 at 21:45 (049647)

Since we are more social maybe we should move there so as to keep on there track! I willlook for you there!

MARY S. on 6/02/01 at 10:14 (049667)

WHERE DO I GO TO MOVE OVER TO SOCIAL? THERE MUST BE A FEATURE OF THIS SITE THAT I'M NOT AWARE OF. SOUNDS GOOD--I'M JUST LOST.

Tammie on 6/02/01 at hrmin (049703)

Ok Two ways that I know of one is to look up above^ it says all heel categories click on that and then when you get to the message board click on social Try that see if it works for you Now if you want to email me to my own email click on my name and it will give you my email address! Either way it is fine by me! See you there!!!!