Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MY FREAKING FOOT HURTS

Posted by COLBEY on 6/01/01 at hrmin (049630)

I would like to know if after getting rid of my heelspur surgically or natural methods if I will be able to go back into the Marine Corp or the join the police department?
Colbey

Re: MY FREAKING FOOT HURTS

Paula G. on 6/01/01 at 18:53 (049633)

HI Colbey! Semper Fi!! And I know the feeling..Ouch indeed..

Dr. Biehler on 6/01/01 at 22:16 (049650)

Is your question about the amount and resolution of the heel pain you can exspect, or if the foot will be strong enough to take further punishment after it is healed. That all depends on how you respond to and what type of treatment you desided to have. The sports figures opt for the ESWT as it stimulates the healing with out the possible side effects of surgery. Dr. B.

Paula G. on 6/01/01 at 18:53 (049633)

HI Colbey! Semper Fi!! And I know the feeling..Ouch indeed..

Dr. Biehler on 6/01/01 at 22:16 (049650)

Is your question about the amount and resolution of the heel pain you can exspect, or if the foot will be strong enough to take further punishment after it is healed. That all depends on how you respond to and what type of treatment you desided to have. The sports figures opt for the ESWT as it stimulates the healing with out the possible side effects of surgery. Dr. B.