Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi Mary

Posted by Tammie on 6/02/01 at 19:39 (049704)

Well if you are reading this then you found the social /support board Mary! If not I will try again to help you! Or if you emailed my address I will soon write back I am going to go now as I am going to relax with a movie space cowboys! Take care and hope the feet and legs are doing better!!!

Re: TAMMIE--YOUR A GOOD TEACHER!

MARY S. on 6/02/01 at 23:02 (049720)

THANKS FOR THE LESSON!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS BOARD WAS HERE. I THINK I'M MAKING PROGRESS. CAN PUT MORE WEIGHT ON THE FOOT, BUT THE BACK OF THE CALF WHERE THE INCISION IS IS VERY PAINFUL. I JUST HOPE THIS HELPS MY HEEL PAIN. MY HUSBAND RENTED SOME MOVIE FOR TONIGHT, BUT I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE SO MUCH, WE MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT. I'VE BEEN LUCKY WITH FRIENDS BRINGING FOOD. TONIGHT WE HAD A GOOD OLE SOUTHERN MEAL OF ROAST, RICE AND GRAVY, CROWDER PEAS, CREAMED CORN, CORNBREAD AND CHOCOLATE PIE. THAT WAS A REAL TREAT. I'VE REALLY NEED TO WORK ON MY SPIRITS TONIGHT. I STARTED THINKING OF ALL THE WEEKS I HAVE TO GO IN THIS HOUSE AND I LET IT GET ME DOWN. THEN I STARTED THINKING, WELL, THE DOCTOR CUT THE BACK OF MY LEG OPEN TO HELP MY HEEL--I HOPE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I GUESS EVERYONE HAS MOMENTS LIKE THIS. I'LL SNAP OUT OF IT.
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU BE AT HOME AND ARE YOU SEEING LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT?
WITH A SON AT HOME, I BET IT IS HARD TO STAY OFF THOSE FEET. IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE TO WANT TO GO BEHIND THEM PICKING UP.
WELL, I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR MOVIE AND THE REST OF YOUR NIGHT. THANKS FOR GETTING ME HERE. I WILL REMEMBER YOU IN MY PRAYERS, TAMMIE. TALK TO YOU SOON.

Laurie R on 6/03/01 at 00:38 (049723)

Hi Mary and welcome to the social board.... I think you will do just fine recovering...you have such a beautiful attitude..... This board is for all the chit chat ...... My very best to you .... yes our Tammie is wonderful... Laurie R

Re: Welcome

Tammie on 6/03/01 at 11:25 (049749)

I see that you made it here! When there is not much to do it is easy to experiment with the computer! I am beginning to love it !And I was the one who did not want one , now we have 3 ours, and 2 of our boys have there own! Sounds as tho you had a wonderful meal and so very nice that people are helping you out! Now about those spirits hmmm we have to keep them up! Just think you will get to know many wonderful people here ,and maybe in that process you will be able to help others as well! You have certainly brightened my day many times and I thank you for that!How about another lesson on the computer? On your keyboard unlock caps and then you can type without all caps.,I guess I am learning that some people on computers feel if we type in all caps., it is like a form of yelling, although I am aware and most would be that you are not it is somethingnew to learn!!! And if you would like to write a letter to anyone here on the boards if there name is in blue, click on it and you will be able to just type a letter to them ,they usually have there email address there! Anyways I thought maybe that would entertain you as it is fun learning things online people are always teaching me things!!!! Yes I have 3 children 20,17 and 13 it is wonderful and yes we stay busy! I see my Dr. on 6/29 again and he said most likely will be able to return to work then! But no promise he said! Yes I am 70% healed he figures,and I can walk on my heel which before I could not at all! So I am happy about that! And I am a very impatient person so I guess it is going as should be! Well now give yourself time to heal lol dont be like me !!!! You will do fine and remember there are so many wonderful people here that will help you through this if you need it!!!!! Just ask! Soon you look foward to coming on line to just see if your friends are well and just a bit of encouragement goes so farrrrrrrrr! Now I sure hope that you got to see your movie but it is very nice that people phone you that is nice to! Do you also have any children or grandchildren? Take care friend I must jot a note to my friend s and then I have some work to do heheh!!! I will check in tonight!

Re: Re:Laurie

Tammie on 6/03/01 at 11:32 (049750)

Hi there my friend how are you doing? I hope that things are quiet for you and what has your pod said? I may have missed things,I have gotton a bit behind as sometimes everything runs together and I miss it! LOL no laurie I am not wonderful I am just me, very simple lol! But thanks for the lovely words! I willtry to write you as I must write Val to but this evening as I have to get some stuff done now as my family is HUNGRY lol. Hugs friend take care of those feet!

Re: Hi Mary/how are you

Tammie on 6/04/01 at 20:56 (049927)

Hello Mary how are you doing? I havent seen you on for a bit?I hope that you are resting! Take care and hmmmmm what tonight I used senrenity Bath and body works lol thought it would make for a nice relaxing night! Take care !

MARY S. on 6/02/01 at 23:02 (049720)

THANKS FOR THE LESSON!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS BOARD WAS HERE. I THINK I'M MAKING PROGRESS. CAN PUT MORE WEIGHT ON THE FOOT, BUT THE BACK OF THE CALF WHERE THE INCISION IS IS VERY PAINFUL. I JUST HOPE THIS HELPS MY HEEL PAIN. MY HUSBAND RENTED SOME MOVIE FOR TONIGHT, BUT I'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE SO MUCH, WE MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT. I'VE BEEN LUCKY WITH FRIENDS BRINGING FOOD. TONIGHT WE HAD A GOOD OLE SOUTHERN MEAL OF ROAST, RICE AND GRAVY, CROWDER PEAS, CREAMED CORN, CORNBREAD AND CHOCOLATE PIE. THAT WAS A REAL TREAT. I'VE REALLY NEED TO WORK ON MY SPIRITS TONIGHT. I STARTED THINKING OF ALL THE WEEKS I HAVE TO GO IN THIS HOUSE AND I LET IT GET ME DOWN. THEN I STARTED THINKING, WELL, THE DOCTOR CUT THE BACK OF MY LEG OPEN TO HELP MY HEEL--I HOPE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I GUESS EVERYONE HAS MOMENTS LIKE THIS. I'LL SNAP OUT OF IT.
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU BE AT HOME AND ARE YOU SEEING LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT?
WITH A SON AT HOME, I BET IT IS HARD TO STAY OFF THOSE FEET. IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE TO WANT TO GO BEHIND THEM PICKING UP.
WELL, I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR MOVIE AND THE REST OF YOUR NIGHT. THANKS FOR GETTING ME HERE. I WILL REMEMBER YOU IN MY PRAYERS, TAMMIE. TALK TO YOU SOON.

Laurie R on 6/03/01 at 00:38 (049723)

Hi Mary and welcome to the social board.... I think you will do just fine recovering...you have such a beautiful attitude..... This board is for all the chit chat ...... My very best to you .... yes our Tammie is wonderful... Laurie R

Re: Welcome

Tammie on 6/03/01 at 11:25 (049749)

I see that you made it here! When there is not much to do it is easy to experiment with the computer! I am beginning to love it !And I was the one who did not want one , now we have 3 ours, and 2 of our boys have there own! Sounds as tho you had a wonderful meal and so very nice that people are helping you out! Now about those spirits hmmm we have to keep them up! Just think you will get to know many wonderful people here ,and maybe in that process you will be able to help others as well! You have certainly brightened my day many times and I thank you for that!How about another lesson on the computer? On your keyboard unlock caps and then you can type without all caps.,I guess I am learning that some people on computers feel if we type in all caps., it is like a form of yelling, although I am aware and most would be that you are not it is somethingnew to learn!!! And if you would like to write a letter to anyone here on the boards if there name is in blue, click on it and you will be able to just type a letter to them ,they usually have there email address there! Anyways I thought maybe that would entertain you as it is fun learning things online people are always teaching me things!!!! Yes I have 3 children 20,17 and 13 it is wonderful and yes we stay busy! I see my Dr. on 6/29 again and he said most likely will be able to return to work then! But no promise he said! Yes I am 70% healed he figures,and I can walk on my heel which before I could not at all! So I am happy about that! And I am a very impatient person so I guess it is going as should be! Well now give yourself time to heal lol dont be like me !!!! You will do fine and remember there are so many wonderful people here that will help you through this if you need it!!!!! Just ask! Soon you look foward to coming on line to just see if your friends are well and just a bit of encouragement goes so farrrrrrrrr! Now I sure hope that you got to see your movie but it is very nice that people phone you that is nice to! Do you also have any children or grandchildren? Take care friend I must jot a note to my friend s and then I have some work to do heheh!!! I will check in tonight!

Re: Re:Laurie

Tammie on 6/03/01 at 11:32 (049750)

Hi there my friend how are you doing? I hope that things are quiet for you and what has your pod said? I may have missed things,I have gotton a bit behind as sometimes everything runs together and I miss it! LOL no laurie I am not wonderful I am just me, very simple lol! But thanks for the lovely words! I willtry to write you as I must write Val to but this evening as I have to get some stuff done now as my family is HUNGRY lol. Hugs friend take care of those feet!

Re: Hi Mary/how are you

Tammie on 6/04/01 at 20:56 (049927)

Hello Mary how are you doing? I havent seen you on for a bit?I hope that you are resting! Take care and hmmmmm what tonight I used senrenity Bath and body works lol thought it would make for a nice relaxing night! Take care !