Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

anti-inflammatory drugs

Posted by eileenc on 6/03/01 at 08:28 (049735)

I have TTS and can not take NSAID'S orally. I have tried numerous ones, all of which cause me stomach and intestinal distress. Are there any transdermal patches or creams that actually work? Can the medicine actually get through the layers of skin and reduce the inflammation if it is underneath in the soft tissues? Thank you for answering.

Re: anti-inflammatory drugs

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/03/01 at 09:57 (049744)

This is a tough one . There are combination medications to be taken with nsaid Beside this how about the topical motrin that they talk about on this board. I have no experience with it but you can search the web site for this product . It is made in Germany I believe

Re: anti-inflammatory drugs

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/03/01 at 09:57 (049744)

This is a tough one . There are combination medications to be taken with nsaid Beside this how about the topical motrin that they talk about on this board. I have no experience with it but you can search the web site for this product . It is made in Germany I believe