Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Jade 168 Balm Clinical Trial

Posted by Dr. Chris Reynolds on 6/04/01 at hrmin (049834)

We are offering a couple of tubes of Jade 168 Balm (about two months' supply, retails at approx. US$28 a 20gm tube) for a PF clinical trial to 20 participants on a first come, first served basis. We already have 5 takers. All we ask in return is to respond to a short questionnaire. We would also like you to fete us or flame us depending on the outcome, but for your sake (and ours) we are hoping for a win-win outcome.
Please email me. Thanks.

For further info you might like to read my posting on this page headed 'Is PF really a mechanical problem? I doubt it.'

Scott R on 6/04/01 at 10:30 (049837)

Dr. Reynolds, please make getting their email address a requirement so that I can email them after a few weeks as an independent check. My question will be 'On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 10 is the most helpful), how helpful was the Jade 168 Balm for your heel pain?' If I get good results I'll carry the product and do a larger and more detailed study.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 6/05/01 at hrmin (049952)

Okay, but I have already forwarded a number of trial participants their Jade. I will have to get their permission of course.

Scott R on 6/04/01 at 10:30 (049837)

Dr. Reynolds, please make getting their email address a requirement so that I can email them after a few weeks as an independent check. My question will be 'On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 10 is the most helpful), how helpful was the Jade 168 Balm for your heel pain?' If I get good results I'll carry the product and do a larger and more detailed study.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 6/05/01 at hrmin (049952)

Okay, but I have already forwarded a number of trial participants their Jade. I will have to get their permission of course.