Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie

Posted by MARY S. on 6/05/01 at 16:12 (050004)

Tammie--I'm having some problems and have a call in to the doctor. My ankle and back of calf have started swelling-very tight, numb on surface but hurts deep inside. Started icing and continuing to elevate. I don't understand why after all these days it would start to swell. I know it hasn't been two weeks yet, so maybe I'm overly concerned. Out of pain med. and having the feeling he may not give another perscription. shoulders hurting really bad from walker. other than that I am fine. planning a really good bath tonight and doing the bath and body works thing. That always is a boost. I'm convinced aromatherapy helps the mind, so today I've been burning a lovely honeysuckle candle.
I think I've had too much company--now I love my friends and wouldn't have it any other way, but when my leg is down too much, I pay for it.
you sound great, my friend!! I hope all is well with you and that you are getting good rest. Give me an update on you. Thanks soooo mcuh for staying in touch- it means alot!

Re: Tammie

Tammie on 6/07/01 at 12:31 (050160)

Hello Mary,
I am so sorry to hear that you are having some pain, but am relieved that you phoned your Dr. !!!!I hope that he gave you the answers that you needed and you both discussed the pain issue! I am sorry I have not posted for a bit but needed a little break! I love reading peoples posts and have been ,along but I have been angry with myself lol so I needed to take a break so as to not pass that to others lol! If you know me you understand me ! Been kinda sick of feet and there issues so been trying to not think of them as much,as if they would ever let you forget about them! I am starting to think that this is just another of lifes hurdles that we dont make it over sometimes we just learn to live or deal with it! Take care my friend and feel free to mail me if u like or post I will see it and am very interested in your progress,just take it easy and relax!! It is still so early for you! Hugs to you!

Re: Tammie

Tammie on 6/07/01 at 12:31 (050160)

Hello Mary,
I am so sorry to hear that you are having some pain, but am relieved that you phoned your Dr. !!!!I hope that he gave you the answers that you needed and you both discussed the pain issue! I am sorry I have not posted for a bit but needed a little break! I love reading peoples posts and have been ,along but I have been angry with myself lol so I needed to take a break so as to not pass that to others lol! If you know me you understand me ! Been kinda sick of feet and there issues so been trying to not think of them as much,as if they would ever let you forget about them! I am starting to think that this is just another of lifes hurdles that we dont make it over sometimes we just learn to live or deal with it! Take care my friend and feel free to mail me if u like or post I will see it and am very interested in your progress,just take it easy and relax!! It is still so early for you! Hugs to you!