Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Light Force Thearpy for DR Z

Posted by john h on 6/06/01 at 12:41 (050079)

Please check out an item for pain relief on FeelGoodFast.com. It was recently approved by the FDA and is called Light Force Thearpy. Low-level phot stimulation uses light beams of specific wavelengths and frequencies to treat damaged tissue including skin,blood,muscle and bone to help reduce pain and jump start the healing process. The items are to expensive for the average individual may be a treatment worth of try in your practice. There are two devices which cost $1,999.95 and one that is $1,199.95. There is a 30 day return policy. It apparently has been used in Europe since the 60's. I did read it is used for achilles tendonitis. I have not looked at it on the website but have some brochures on the device. give us your thoughts.

Re: Light Force Thearpy for DR Z

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/06/01 at 14:21 (050082)

Thanks will take a look.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/06/01 at 14:29 (050084)

I took a quick look. Where did you get your information about its use on bone skin, muscle etc.

Not sure about the FDA approval. What kind of approval. Probaby is some kind of heating effect similiar to ultasound. Would you fax the brosure to my office 1-856-848-5122.

Thanks

DR. Z

john h on 6/06/01 at 15:16 (050091)

brochure indicated approval was granted in october for humans. it was previously approved for animals. even mentioned using it on the bottom of the foot. do not have the brochue with me now as i am at office. also mentioned most insurance would cover treatment.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/06/01 at 14:21 (050082)

Thanks will take a look.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/06/01 at 14:29 (050084)

I took a quick look. Where did you get your information about its use on bone skin, muscle etc.

Not sure about the FDA approval. What kind of approval. Probaby is some kind of heating effect similiar to ultasound. Would you fax the brosure to my office 1-856-848-5122.

Thanks

DR. Z

john h on 6/06/01 at 15:16 (050091)

brochure indicated approval was granted in october for humans. it was previously approved for animals. even mentioned using it on the bottom of the foot. do not have the brochue with me now as i am at office. also mentioned most insurance would cover treatment.