Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HI everyone

Posted by Claudia(bunionectomy/EPF one!) on 6/07/01 at 07:57 (050134)

Just checking in to see what's happening...so many people in so much pain. I hope everyone finds relief. I seem to have come around the bend with my own nightmare after the May 17th procedure, aspiration of the hematoma in my heel and the cortisone shots. I still have pain but now it actually responds to rest which had not happened even once since the January surgeries. My podiatrist really almost cried on monday when i saw him for a checkup...he was so happy for me that the awful pain has subsided and probably very happy for himself too as he was getting even more frustrated than i was! ofcourse his parting words were, 'if the pain gets back up in the 7 and 8 range (you know, out of 10...) and stays there for even 24 hours, call me right away.' well talk about ruining the mood!!!!! i left yelling 'WHY ARE YOU EVEN SAYING THAT????? WHAT COULD HAPPEN???????' He was laughing at me at that point so I guess he was just covering all the bases so to speak....but even the thought that i might go back to where i was makes me crazy!!!!! but i seem to be doing okay right now and wanted to let those of you who have been kind enough to stick with me through this know that. it's always good to hear the good news isn't it? take care everyone.......

Re: HI everyone

Julie on 6/07/01 at 08:05 (050135)

Claudia, that's marvellous. I'm very pleased for you.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/07/01 at 17:52 (050183)

I second that also . Glad you are starting to get better. !!!!

Julie on 6/07/01 at 08:05 (050135)

Claudia, that's marvellous. I'm very pleased for you.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/07/01 at 17:52 (050183)

I second that also . Glad you are starting to get better. !!!!