Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

still going strong

Posted by Clara on 6/09/01 at 08:37 (050320)

Hello there heelspurs-friends!

I am still on acupuncture AND ultrasound, I think it´s fantastic. I am not fully cured, though, but I´m now down on pain-level 2 (of 10) and somedays nearly ZERO !!!
I am so happy that I can burst into tears sometimes.
Thank you for being there - I hope I can help, if you want to know about acupuncture/ultrasound-therapy. It really works for me.

And Julie, your book 'Office Yoga' has just arrived a couple a days ago!
I will read it and then tell you what I think of the book. I have now read 2 chapter, and I already think it´s fabulous! I didn´t know that I could continue practice yoga sitting on a chair!!! I was so sorry because i had to finish practice ('ashtanga-')yoga! I am so greatful that you told me about your book, Julie. I keep on taping like you told me, too.

Take care
Clara

Re: still going strong

Donna M on 6/09/01 at 12:35 (050334)

That's great Clara!! It is good to hear that you are doing so fantastic!!
You deserve it, and I hope all your pain goes away!! :)

Re: still going strong (need help?)

tim h. on 6/09/01 at 15:03 (050340)

If your looking for someone to help stop your back pain ext. try mdplanetdoc.getmyhomepage.com

Julie on 6/09/01 at 15:44 (050344)

Clara, hi

It's been wonderful to read your recent messages - I'm very glad you've got so much better with the help of acupuncture and ultrasound.

So, Office Yoga has finally arrived.Yes, yoga is possible in a chair. I have taught many people in chairs: old people in their 80s, 90s and 100s who could not stand or lie on the floor, people with mental health problems, and, for the past few years, people with cancer. There is always something that you can do, however old, ill, or disabled. And really, as long as you can breathe, you can practise yoga.

So enjoy using the book . It will add to your repertoire and experience even after you are able to return to ashtanga yoga - which I'm sure you will before long.

All the best

Julie

Re: still going strong -

Clara on 6/10/01 at 04:19 (050378)

Hello Julie and all hellspurs-friends! Thank you for your kind words - I really needed them, you are wonderful! By the way, Julie, I can stand up doing yoga now (very gently!) but I´ll try your Office Yoga at first. Better to take it easy in the beginning - and yes, it really works!

Hugsss
Clara

Donna M on 6/09/01 at 12:35 (050334)

That's great Clara!! It is good to hear that you are doing so fantastic!!
You deserve it, and I hope all your pain goes away!! :)

Re: still going strong (need help?)

tim h. on 6/09/01 at 15:03 (050340)

If your looking for someone to help stop your back pain ext. try mdplanetdoc.getmyhomepage.com

Julie on 6/09/01 at 15:44 (050344)

Clara, hi

It's been wonderful to read your recent messages - I'm very glad you've got so much better with the help of acupuncture and ultrasound.

So, Office Yoga has finally arrived.Yes, yoga is possible in a chair. I have taught many people in chairs: old people in their 80s, 90s and 100s who could not stand or lie on the floor, people with mental health problems, and, for the past few years, people with cancer. There is always something that you can do, however old, ill, or disabled. And really, as long as you can breathe, you can practise yoga.

So enjoy using the book . It will add to your repertoire and experience even after you are able to return to ashtanga yoga - which I'm sure you will before long.

All the best

Julie

Re: still going strong -

Clara on 6/10/01 at 04:19 (050378)

Hello Julie and all hellspurs-friends! Thank you for your kind words - I really needed them, you are wonderful! By the way, Julie, I can stand up doing yoga now (very gently!) but I´ll try your Office Yoga at first. Better to take it easy in the beginning - and yes, it really works!

Hugsss
Clara