Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

sharp pain

Posted by frank d on 6/11/01 at hrmin (050476)

recently I have begun to experience a sharp pain in my heels. I think it sounds like fat atropy. It happens when I make a quick movement. It only last for a few minutes, but it is beginning to happen more frequently. I have to admit I do not wear suppoetive shoes, I'm more of the loafers type with no socks. I think I am going to improve my shoes and maybe get some type of heel supports. My question is, will the heel supports help, it actually feels like the bottoms of my feet are separating from my feet. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Re: sharp pain

Dr. Biehler on 6/13/01 at 21:08 (050667)

It is sugested that a doctor should be seen earlier rather than later when it comes to heel pain. I to have noticed that certain shoes tend to lack any kind of cushioning for the foot inside. Dr. B.

Re: sharp pain

Dr. Biehler on 6/13/01 at 21:08 (050667)

It is sugested that a doctor should be seen earlier rather than later when it comes to heel pain. I to have noticed that certain shoes tend to lack any kind of cushioning for the foot inside. Dr. B.