Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The biopsy results are in

Posted by cindyp on 6/12/01 at hrmin (050524)

and it was a tumor on a blood vessel. with 25 stitches on the bottom of the foot. i have never heard of a tumor on a blood vessel? any help here?

Re: The biopsy results are in

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/12/01 at 18:46 (050549)

You can hava a tumor on a tendon, muscle, nerve and or blood vessel . This is very good news. Good healing

Laurie R on 6/12/01 at 21:02 (050559)

Hi Cindy , wow 25 stitches on the bottom of your foot. Should I not even ask you how you are feeling ?? I remember your story very well. I just want to tell you I am so glad that a doctor took you seriously and helped you . I hope you have aspeedy recovery ..... My very best to you ... Laurie R

cindyp on 6/13/01 at hrmin (050620)

Well actually not that bad. It is rather painful but they have me on codeine for pain. The stitches are itching and driving me nuts. But on the 19 of June I go bad to follow up. All things considered so far it turned out better than I thought. But you alway scare yourself with the unknown, least I do. I am pretty sore but not down and out yet. Check ya guys later and a deep thanks for the support.

john h on 6/18/01 at 17:32 (050986)

sounds good to me cindy. you got a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. congratulations. surgical pain eventually goes away. pf is another story.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/12/01 at 18:46 (050549)

You can hava a tumor on a tendon, muscle, nerve and or blood vessel . This is very good news. Good healing

Laurie R on 6/12/01 at 21:02 (050559)

Hi Cindy , wow 25 stitches on the bottom of your foot. Should I not even ask you how you are feeling ?? I remember your story very well. I just want to tell you I am so glad that a doctor took you seriously and helped you . I hope you have aspeedy recovery ..... My very best to you ... Laurie R

cindyp on 6/13/01 at hrmin (050620)

Well actually not that bad. It is rather painful but they have me on codeine for pain. The stitches are itching and driving me nuts. But on the 19 of June I go bad to follow up. All things considered so far it turned out better than I thought. But you alway scare yourself with the unknown, least I do. I am pretty sore but not down and out yet. Check ya guys later and a deep thanks for the support.

john h on 6/18/01 at 17:32 (050986)

sounds good to me cindy. you got a diagnosis and hopefully a cure. congratulations. surgical pain eventually goes away. pf is another story.