Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can't Believe This!

Posted by Nan H on 6/13/01 at 07:17 (050583)

I have been suffering with foot pain for two years, been to three different podiatrists and now going to an orthopedic sports medicine doctor. I have severe foot pain (heel spurs and pronated? feet.) How I wish I had known that there is such a big supportive network here where I can find that 'there are others' going through all this pain with me. I just haven't known where to turn for support. No one can believe that your feet can be so painful unless they have experienced it.I will be reading EVERYTHING here as I go along! Thank you all so much!

Re: Can't Believe This!

BrianG on 6/13/01 at 07:39 (050585)

Hi Nan,

Welcome aboard, sorry you have to join us. LOTS of information here, check out the search engine.

BCG

Marty on 6/13/01 at 07:52 (050587)

Hi Nan,

Well now you know where to turn for info and support. Most here have pretty much felt all the pains and feelings you have. I can't how much the people here have helped me out. Both physically and mentally.

-Marty

JudyS on 6/13/01 at 09:30 (050599)

Great to have you here, Nan. Keep the faith and you'll get lots of really good information about your foot pain here. Not to mention philosophies, recipes, jokes, - friends!

john h on 6/13/01 at 10:09 (050603)

welcome to scott's House of Pain. people do escape from here and get well. read all you can and start trying some of the things that have worked for other people. you made the first big step in 'venting'!

Donna M on 6/13/01 at 11:25 (050612)

Hi Nan and welcome~~hate we have to meet this way, but....:) You sure will get a lot of answers, advice and support here! Make sure you read The PF Book, there's tons of info in it!!
We'll be here when you need us!!

Laurie R on 6/13/01 at 12:11 (050615)

Hi Nan, and Welcome to the board. I agree with everyone here, lot's of info to read. We are here anytime you need us... My very best to you.Laurie R

Drr.Zuckerman on 6/13/01 at 21:52 (050675)

Welcome,

Happy to answer any specific foot questions you may have. There is sooo much information here but try to learn something new each day. Hope you find the answer to your foot pain here

Jill P on 6/13/01 at hrmin (050681)

Welcome Nan! So glad you found us and this wonderful site! I don't know what I would have done without it. It really helped me find out that my feet had a problem with a name and that they weren't just still bruised from my pregnancy weight nine months after I'd had the baby. I've told SOOOO many people about this site and hope they all find the support and help here that I have found. Now if only I could get completely rid of this darn PF!

Paula G. on 6/14/01 at 14:07 (050710)

Welcome! Yes you are right about others just not quite really able to understand. My husband tries to but the 'pain' gets so old to him. Me, well sometimes I would rather bang my head against the wall and have that hurt awhile to get the mind off the feet. Not easy to do is it?

BrianG on 6/13/01 at 07:39 (050585)

Hi Nan,

Welcome aboard, sorry you have to join us. LOTS of information here, check out the search engine.

BCG

Marty on 6/13/01 at 07:52 (050587)

Hi Nan,

Well now you know where to turn for info and support. Most here have pretty much felt all the pains and feelings you have. I can't how much the people here have helped me out. Both physically and mentally.

-Marty

JudyS on 6/13/01 at 09:30 (050599)

Great to have you here, Nan. Keep the faith and you'll get lots of really good information about your foot pain here. Not to mention philosophies, recipes, jokes, - friends!

john h on 6/13/01 at 10:09 (050603)

welcome to scott's House of Pain. people do escape from here and get well. read all you can and start trying some of the things that have worked for other people. you made the first big step in 'venting'!

Donna M on 6/13/01 at 11:25 (050612)

Hi Nan and welcome~~hate we have to meet this way, but....:) You sure will get a lot of answers, advice and support here! Make sure you read The PF Book, there's tons of info in it!!
We'll be here when you need us!!

Laurie R on 6/13/01 at 12:11 (050615)

Hi Nan, and Welcome to the board. I agree with everyone here, lot's of info to read. We are here anytime you need us... My very best to you.Laurie R

Drr.Zuckerman on 6/13/01 at 21:52 (050675)

Welcome,

Happy to answer any specific foot questions you may have. There is sooo much information here but try to learn something new each day. Hope you find the answer to your foot pain here

Jill P on 6/13/01 at hrmin (050681)

Welcome Nan! So glad you found us and this wonderful site! I don't know what I would have done without it. It really helped me find out that my feet had a problem with a name and that they weren't just still bruised from my pregnancy weight nine months after I'd had the baby. I've told SOOOO many people about this site and hope they all find the support and help here that I have found. Now if only I could get completely rid of this darn PF!

Paula G. on 6/14/01 at 14:07 (050710)

Welcome! Yes you are right about others just not quite really able to understand. My husband tries to but the 'pain' gets so old to him. Me, well sometimes I would rather bang my head against the wall and have that hurt awhile to get the mind off the feet. Not easy to do is it?