Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot massage?

Posted by Sheri P. on 6/13/01 at 18:01 (050648)

Does massaging the foot help in any way? Is there a right way or wrong way? I've got a helpful hubby wanting to take care of me.

Thanks,
Sheri P.

Re: Foot massage?

Stephanie S. on 6/13/01 at 22:09 (050678)

Hi sherri...I would definetly take him up on the massaging....I found that my nightly foot massages from hubby really helped...I did however find it to be painful sometimes at first..but over time..it eased off..my only complaint is that he didn't massage long enough. I went to have a foot reflexoloy once...loved it..other than the lady massaged every part of my foot BUT the heel....I swear...I would've paid for an hour of heel massaging alone...only the heel. Take him up on it! And good luck!

Steph

Andrea R. on 6/14/01 at 07:24 (050696)

Sheri,

I wish my husband were willing to massage my feet more often. I either do it myself or go to a massage therapist.

It not only helps with flexability but improves circulation.

Enjoy,

Andrea

Stephanie S. on 6/13/01 at 22:09 (050678)

Hi sherri...I would definetly take him up on the massaging....I found that my nightly foot massages from hubby really helped...I did however find it to be painful sometimes at first..but over time..it eased off..my only complaint is that he didn't massage long enough. I went to have a foot reflexoloy once...loved it..other than the lady massaged every part of my foot BUT the heel....I swear...I would've paid for an hour of heel massaging alone...only the heel. Take him up on it! And good luck!

Steph

Andrea R. on 6/14/01 at 07:24 (050696)

Sheri,

I wish my husband were willing to massage my feet more often. I either do it myself or go to a massage therapist.

It not only helps with flexability but improves circulation.

Enjoy,

Andrea