Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scrub a Dub Dub....

Posted by JudyS on 6/15/01 at 10:17 (050760)

Update number one from the land of the Great Dr. WiZard.....
I've SEEN the contents of the bathtub and the vision is truly awesome ...

But the most awesome thing is the surprise that he gave NancyN and I a clue about a moment ago.....

More later!

:)

Re: Scrub a Dub Dub....

Bob G. on 6/15/01 at 12:03 (050767)

We are all sitting on the edge of our proverbial seats waiting impatiently for further updates...

The Howdy Doody Show.... on 6/15/01 at 13:48 (050769)

Oh my goodness you guys should SEE what's in that tub! It's just too unbelievable!
Judy's been zapped......all was no problem until the BIG one hit....
But hey, I just wanted to see if my pals were paying attention...
Then, the big lunch at MickeyD's - excellent cuisine, I must say...
Then, Steve got zapped.....he cried the whole time!
And now TexBarb is in the chair and Dr. Z is drawing happy faces on the bottom of her feet - but she doesn't know it! She thinks he's being highly technical...
Nancy has managed to stay out of the zap chair but she WILL have to spend another million on new shoes......so what's new, huh?
We are all breathlessly awaiting John h's arrival......why? Because we know he's gonna cry for sure! Hot diggity!
Can you believe it......Dr. Lewi has been quiet as a church mouse. I'm a little worried that he's too quiet. I hope he's not cookin' up some horrendous scheme by which to short circuit the Zapper when I'm back in the chair for the other foot.....Nancy S, couldn't you distract him for me? After all, you did it before......

Re: Three Nieces for the price of one........................What a deal!

Steve P on 6/15/01 at 17:41 (050782)

Hi All --- I'm back in Merry Land after a most pleasant trip to Woodbury today. Got to meet Nancy N, Judy S & TexBarb all at the same time.

I mean.........how lucky can an uncle get????

Ladies --- It was truly a pleasure.

Dr. Z & staff --- thanks for the zaps (my 3rd installment)!

Barbara --- by the time you read this I hope you're finished your procedure & all is well.

John H --- I got a look at I-95 on the way back to Baltimore....no wonder you were late! Sorry we didn't meet, but maybe next time.

I hope you all enjoyed dinner!

Best.............Steve

Bob G. on 6/15/01 at 12:03 (050767)

We are all sitting on the edge of our proverbial seats waiting impatiently for further updates...

The Howdy Doody Show.... on 6/15/01 at 13:48 (050769)

Oh my goodness you guys should SEE what's in that tub! It's just too unbelievable!
Judy's been zapped......all was no problem until the BIG one hit....
But hey, I just wanted to see if my pals were paying attention...
Then, the big lunch at MickeyD's - excellent cuisine, I must say...
Then, Steve got zapped.....he cried the whole time!
And now TexBarb is in the chair and Dr. Z is drawing happy faces on the bottom of her feet - but she doesn't know it! She thinks he's being highly technical...
Nancy has managed to stay out of the zap chair but she WILL have to spend another million on new shoes......so what's new, huh?
We are all breathlessly awaiting John h's arrival......why? Because we know he's gonna cry for sure! Hot diggity!
Can you believe it......Dr. Lewi has been quiet as a church mouse. I'm a little worried that he's too quiet. I hope he's not cookin' up some horrendous scheme by which to short circuit the Zapper when I'm back in the chair for the other foot.....Nancy S, couldn't you distract him for me? After all, you did it before......

Re: Three Nieces for the price of one........................What a deal!

Steve P on 6/15/01 at 17:41 (050782)

Hi All --- I'm back in Merry Land after a most pleasant trip to Woodbury today. Got to meet Nancy N, Judy S & TexBarb all at the same time.

I mean.........how lucky can an uncle get????

Ladies --- It was truly a pleasure.

Dr. Z & staff --- thanks for the zaps (my 3rd installment)!

Barbara --- by the time you read this I hope you're finished your procedure & all is well.

John H --- I got a look at I-95 on the way back to Baltimore....no wonder you were late! Sorry we didn't meet, but maybe next time.

I hope you all enjoyed dinner!

Best.............Steve