Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Update

Posted by JudyS on 6/17/01 at 12:32 (050899)

Good Morning all -

I arrived home at about 9:30 PST last night after a delayed, but otherwise uneventful flight from Baltimore. On the other hand, driving through those awesome thunderstorms from Woodbury to Baltimore was a true white-knuckle event!

My zapped foot feels just fine. It's no more and no less sore than before zapping so I'm encouraged. I just spent an hour popping about the house and yard so it's starting to sting - my pre-determined sign to sit down! I will make no judgements about it until at least the 8-week mark unless, of course, it stops hurting completely! I'm relieved that there was hardly any post-zap soreness so I was able to hike through the Baltimore airport with no problem.

What an event we cooked up! Seems like one for the history books, if you ask me. For me it'll go down as one of the top five in my life and I thank each of you for giving me that. Perhaps next time it'll be a big PF bash with no need for treatments! (I'm pretty sure John h said he'd host it.....)

Phots to follow!

Re: Update

john h on 6/18/01 at 12:30 (050955)

john just might do that!

Beverly on 6/18/01 at 17:49 (050987)

Judy,

Glad to hear that zapped foot feels no worse for the wear! We'll be waiting with baited breath to hear how you progress. Keep us posted.
Take care,
Beverly

john h on 6/18/01 at 12:30 (050955)

john just might do that!

Beverly on 6/18/01 at 17:49 (050987)

Judy,

Glad to hear that zapped foot feels no worse for the wear! We'll be waiting with baited breath to hear how you progress. Keep us posted.
Take care,
Beverly