Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To the ESWT gang a BIG THANK YOU .....and Dr.Z

Posted by Laurie R on 6/18/01 at 01:58 (050930)

To the ESWT gang and Dr.Z, Thank you all so much for the wonderful message... I could not believe it when I saw it. You all are so thoughtful and sweet. You really made me feel so special. I wish I could of been there with you all.

Dr. Z and to your staff I have a question for you . When are you all moving to CA??? Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had a Dr.Z in each of our cities??

You all really know how to make a person feel good. You made my day , no my year. Thank you again for thinking of me...

PS my ice burn is almost gone with no pain.....

You all are the best. Much love , Laurie R

Re: To the ESWT gang a BIG THANK YOU .....and Dr.Z

Steve P on 6/18/01 at 10:43 (050944)

Laurie -- Well, we wish you could have been there too! It was quite an occasion. I've now met most of my nieces. You & Julie are going to be tough, but who knows? It could still happen some day! And I came within 2 or 3 days of meeting Kay....but the schedule just didn't quite work out.

As for moving to Calif., I think Dr. Z would have a problem bringing his bath tub, so he probably couldn't do it.

Take care!

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/01 at 12:30 (050956)

When I got out of school I really wanted to move to Southern California. Even got the liscensure to prepare for it. But family is in New Jersey.

California is a great state even with the Earthquakes. I was in my first Earthquake in 1989. 7.1 on the scale. San Francisco was rocking that day.

The Beach Boys caught my eye at a very young age that the California Girls (blonds) have the most beautiful feet in the world.

So lets hear why California is a great state. Let's list all of the reasons

JudyS on 6/18/01 at 13:26 (050960)

because it's home to the three most wonderful fellas the good Lord ever created.....

john h on 6/18/01 at 18:15 (050992)

two of the worst days of my life were spent in california (leaving for vietnam) and two of the best days of my life (returning from vietnam.) also 3 of the wierdest day which i spent in Height Ashbury District in 1968. swimming at redondo beach was sure not like swimming in the warm water of the gulf. i also managed to pickup some ladies samsonite bag at the airport on my way to vietnam. none of the items fit. we eventually did get each others bags back to each other.

Janet C. on 6/18/01 at 18:58 (050997)

I'm here in the Redondo Beach/Palos Verdes area. It's BEAUTIFUL here, 75 degrees and sunny year-round! I've been here since I was in high school, (20 + yrs ago! - but don't tell anybody!) and I absolutely have fallen in love with the area. The Palos Verdes Peninsula is home to many of the stars of Hollywood, with horse trails, and beautiful views of the city to the East, and Catalina Island to the West.

Steve P on 6/18/01 at 10:43 (050944)

Laurie -- Well, we wish you could have been there too! It was quite an occasion. I've now met most of my nieces. You & Julie are going to be tough, but who knows? It could still happen some day! And I came within 2 or 3 days of meeting Kay....but the schedule just didn't quite work out.

As for moving to Calif., I think Dr. Z would have a problem bringing his bath tub, so he probably couldn't do it.

Take care!

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/18/01 at 12:30 (050956)

When I got out of school I really wanted to move to Southern California. Even got the liscensure to prepare for it. But family is in New Jersey.

California is a great state even with the Earthquakes. I was in my first Earthquake in 1989. 7.1 on the scale. San Francisco was rocking that day.

The Beach Boys caught my eye at a very young age that the California Girls (blonds) have the most beautiful feet in the world.

So lets hear why California is a great state. Let's list all of the reasons

JudyS on 6/18/01 at 13:26 (050960)

because it's home to the three most wonderful fellas the good Lord ever created.....

john h on 6/18/01 at 18:15 (050992)

two of the worst days of my life were spent in california (leaving for vietnam) and two of the best days of my life (returning from vietnam.) also 3 of the wierdest day which i spent in Height Ashbury District in 1968. swimming at redondo beach was sure not like swimming in the warm water of the gulf. i also managed to pickup some ladies samsonite bag at the airport on my way to vietnam. none of the items fit. we eventually did get each others bags back to each other.

Janet C. on 6/18/01 at 18:58 (050997)

I'm here in the Redondo Beach/Palos Verdes area. It's BEAUTIFUL here, 75 degrees and sunny year-round! I've been here since I was in high school, (20 + yrs ago! - but don't tell anybody!) and I absolutely have fallen in love with the area. The Palos Verdes Peninsula is home to many of the stars of Hollywood, with horse trails, and beautiful views of the city to the East, and Catalina Island to the West.