Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT Gang

Posted by Bob G. on 6/19/01 at 23:38 (051065)

It is good to see everybody having a good time; we know we deserve it. I recognize Judy S., the one flashing the Victory sign.

Hey, Judy! I'll be in San Diego this weekend, but don't fret about my room in El Cajon; I'll be staying with my attorney in Laguna Beach (she's a real sweetie).

BTW, I am stretching every day with my FootFlex - otherwise I'd tighten up and you know the rest. Cheers! Bob G.

Re: ESWT Gang

john h on 6/20/01 at 09:08 (051097)

bob g your are staying with your sweetie attorney (that seems like an oxymoron) in Laguna Beach? How do you manage a deal like that. My attorney just wants money and is a no good rat. You da man Bob G!

JudyS on 6/22/01 at 10:20 (051238)

Bob - how quickly you've forgotten your baby-boomer roots.....that's not a victory sign...
We're out Saturday night but in the rest of the weekend. Hope I'm not responding too late for you...

john h on 6/20/01 at 09:08 (051097)

bob g your are staying with your sweetie attorney (that seems like an oxymoron) in Laguna Beach? How do you manage a deal like that. My attorney just wants money and is a no good rat. You da man Bob G!

JudyS on 6/22/01 at 10:20 (051238)

Bob - how quickly you've forgotten your baby-boomer roots.....that's not a victory sign...
We're out Saturday night but in the rest of the weekend. Hope I'm not responding too late for you...