Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Prayer Time!

Posted by Denise D. on 6/20/01 at 00:29 (051072)

Hi all,
Well, tomorrow I go back to my Pod. This will be my 4th visit, and I'm begining to get discouraged and desperate. I've had 'THE SHOT', been taped, given orthodics to wear and anti-inflamatory medicine. I wonder what tomorrow brings!
Remember me in your prayers, as I remember all of you.
All the best,
Denise

Re: Prayer Time!

Steve P on 6/20/01 at 10:01 (051107)

Denise -- You might consider Sports Medicine as a next step. Physical therapy might also be appropriate, & you might want to ask about it.

Good luck!

Mary S. on 6/20/01 at 22:28 (051152)

Denise--You can be sure that I will pray for you!!! That is probably the greatest thing that we can do for each other.
I've tried everything too, and I am now about 4 weeks post-op. Still have a long way to go but each new day brings hope!!!
Hang in there!! PRAYING HARD!!

Re: To Mary S. Re: Prayer Time!

Denise D. on 6/20/01 at 23:26 (051154)

Thanks for the words of encouragment Mary, I sure do appreciate it.
What type of surgery did you have? I went to the Pod. today (waited for 1 hr. before seeing the Dr.) and all he wanted to talk about was surgery. He didn't even look at my foot! I've heard too many horror stories about surgery and am scared to death. I think I'd go for the shock wave treatment, just need to learn more about it.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, the support and feed back found on this web site is what keeps me going.
All the best,
Denise

Steve P on 6/20/01 at 10:01 (051107)

Denise -- You might consider Sports Medicine as a next step. Physical therapy might also be appropriate, & you might want to ask about it.

Good luck!

Mary S. on 6/20/01 at 22:28 (051152)

Denise--You can be sure that I will pray for you!!! That is probably the greatest thing that we can do for each other.
I've tried everything too, and I am now about 4 weeks post-op. Still have a long way to go but each new day brings hope!!!
Hang in there!! PRAYING HARD!!

Re: To Mary S. Re: Prayer Time!

Denise D. on 6/20/01 at 23:26 (051154)

Thanks for the words of encouragment Mary, I sure do appreciate it.
What type of surgery did you have? I went to the Pod. today (waited for 1 hr. before seeing the Dr.) and all he wanted to talk about was surgery. He didn't even look at my foot! I've heard too many horror stories about surgery and am scared to death. I think I'd go for the shock wave treatment, just need to learn more about it.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, the support and feed back found on this web site is what keeps me going.
All the best,
Denise