Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pictures....

Posted by Laurie R on 6/20/01 at 11:49 (051120)

Hi Guys and Dolls,
Have you guys seen Janet's picture on the board?? What a beautiful woman ...Now MS Tammie where is your picture? And you other nice people here... Some on let us see your beautiful faces......

I am still lovin the group picture you guys did for me. I feel so special ...Everyone is wonderful .

Uncle Steve I was told you made the sign and brought it.THANK YOU SO MUCH ,your the best uncle anyone could have....

Much love to all ,Laurie R

Re: pictures....

Janet C. on 6/20/01 at 12:25 (051124)

Thank you, Laurie. Bless your sweet heart!

Your friend,
~Janet

john h on 6/20/01 at 15:23 (051135)

janet i am sure pleased you knocked me out of the opening picture because you sure look a lot better. got to be Hawaii? the background sure look like the Mona Kae. sure looks better than little rock.

Richard, C.Ped on 6/21/01 at 11:42 (051180)

Gotta find a good one first....
Richard

john h on 6/21/01 at 18:02 (051196)

richard: just get one of the photo programs and give yourself any kind of body and look you want.

Janet C. on 6/22/01 at 00:24 (051214)

OK, I gotta be honest... the background I borrowed from Inspiring Images on one of my favorite sites; http://greatday.com/motivate/index.html
Then I just used my Paint Program to cut around my picture, and paste me in the other.

But the picture of me was taken just last month, in May, when I was visiting my father in No. Cal. I have to admit, my smile belies the pain I was feeling, but I was happy being around family I hadn't seen in a very long time. However, I didn't change anything about myself... if I had, I would look younger and thinner, and...!

Richard, C.Ped on 6/22/01 at 08:18 (051226)

Hmmmm....maybe a 32 year old version of Mel Gibson? Yeah, yeah, that is what I really look like!! Trust me.... :-)
Richard

JudyS on 6/22/01 at 10:35 (051242)

speaking of pictures, I have a bunch that I took in NJ. As we went off on a short, spontaneous camping trip this week, I haven't organized them yet. I'll see if I can cull out about 10-12 that I can email to anyone who wants....K?
(Hint: do ya'll remember the 'art work' we said Dr. Z was doing last week when we posted from his office? Stay tuned....)

john h on 6/22/01 at 18:32 (051290)

janet: your post remids me of the old smokey robinson song 'Tracks of My Tears'. 'Take a good look at my face, you will see my smile looks out of place. If you look closer it traces the tracks of my tears'.

john h on 6/25/01 at 09:22 (051464)

ok judy! where are the pictures? Lets walk the walk and stop talking the talk unless you caught me in some comprising situation.

Janet C. on 6/20/01 at 12:25 (051124)

Thank you, Laurie. Bless your sweet heart!

Your friend,
~Janet

john h on 6/20/01 at 15:23 (051135)

janet i am sure pleased you knocked me out of the opening picture because you sure look a lot better. got to be Hawaii? the background sure look like the Mona Kae. sure looks better than little rock.

Richard, C.Ped on 6/21/01 at 11:42 (051180)

Gotta find a good one first....
Richard

john h on 6/21/01 at 18:02 (051196)

richard: just get one of the photo programs and give yourself any kind of body and look you want.

Janet C. on 6/22/01 at 00:24 (051214)

OK, I gotta be honest... the background I borrowed from Inspiring Images on one of my favorite sites; http://greatday.com/motivate/index.html
Then I just used my Paint Program to cut around my picture, and paste me in the other.

But the picture of me was taken just last month, in May, when I was visiting my father in No. Cal. I have to admit, my smile belies the pain I was feeling, but I was happy being around family I hadn't seen in a very long time. However, I didn't change anything about myself... if I had, I would look younger and thinner, and...!

Richard, C.Ped on 6/22/01 at 08:18 (051226)

Hmmmm....maybe a 32 year old version of Mel Gibson? Yeah, yeah, that is what I really look like!! Trust me.... :-)
Richard

JudyS on 6/22/01 at 10:35 (051242)

speaking of pictures, I have a bunch that I took in NJ. As we went off on a short, spontaneous camping trip this week, I haven't organized them yet. I'll see if I can cull out about 10-12 that I can email to anyone who wants....K?
(Hint: do ya'll remember the 'art work' we said Dr. Z was doing last week when we posted from his office? Stay tuned....)

john h on 6/22/01 at 18:32 (051290)

janet: your post remids me of the old smokey robinson song 'Tracks of My Tears'. 'Take a good look at my face, you will see my smile looks out of place. If you look closer it traces the tracks of my tears'.

john h on 6/25/01 at 09:22 (051464)

ok judy! where are the pictures? Lets walk the walk and stop talking the talk unless you caught me in some comprising situation.