Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

9 weeks Post Op For Pf release

Posted by Valerie K S on 6/20/01 at 21:16 (051149)

Just wanted everyone out there to know what a success my surgery has been. I had Pf surgery on my right foot on April 4th and feel alot better. I still have the early morning pain when I first get up. I have found that stretching my foot back and forth for a minute and slipping into some sandals helps alot. I have even gone for pedicures and been able to have a massage on my foot! I don't jerk my foot away because of pain anymore. I really have took it easy and not done alot of walking which I feel has helped. I won't kid you though I have been to the mall, not for long though. I'm still not back to work but will have to go because I am starting a training program at work on July 16th. Pray the Dr. keeps me off until then. I just want to encourage everyone to keep posting their progress as it does help to hear how others are doing. Take care everyone!

Re: 9 weeks Post Op For Pf release

Tammie on 6/21/01 at hrmin (051172)

Hi Val K,
I am so happy to read about your healing progress!!!! This is wonderful news! I keep reading and it makes me feel so good when I see positive as this feet thing seems like there are not allot of sucess! So wonderful to hear when someone is doing well! I to had the pf release and spur removal and I had it April 17, so am looking foward to the time I to can post and say I am all better and back to work! I do feel better then I did before the surgery so that is a plus! I think I will have Happy feet someday soon to I hope!!!!!!Hugs to you and keep up the good work on healing those feet! I will pray that you get the time needed from work so that your healing is a complete sucess!!!!!

Valerie K S on 6/21/01 at 21:24 (051204)

Tammie,

Thanks so much for the well wishes and I hope you have Happy Feet soon!

Val

Tammie on 6/21/01 at hrmin (051172)

Hi Val K,
I am so happy to read about your healing progress!!!! This is wonderful news! I keep reading and it makes me feel so good when I see positive as this feet thing seems like there are not allot of sucess! So wonderful to hear when someone is doing well! I to had the pf release and spur removal and I had it April 17, so am looking foward to the time I to can post and say I am all better and back to work! I do feel better then I did before the surgery so that is a plus! I think I will have Happy feet someday soon to I hope!!!!!!Hugs to you and keep up the good work on healing those feet! I will pray that you get the time needed from work so that your healing is a complete sucess!!!!!

Valerie K S on 6/21/01 at 21:24 (051204)

Tammie,

Thanks so much for the well wishes and I hope you have Happy Feet soon!

Val