Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey Carl

Posted by wendyn on 6/22/01 at 23:39 (051309)

Hey Carl - On the 6:00 news Thursday night - Dr. Smiley Wiley was on there talking about Sonorex (ESWT) treatment. Did you see it? They will be using it at the University in trials for tendonitis in the fall. Any ideas from anyone if it could be used on post tib tendonitis?

Re: Hey Carl

Carlw on 6/24/01 at 17:41 (051429)

Hi Wendy,

Yes I did catch the end of the interview. It looked like he was forced to put a tie on for the camera as he definitely does not seem like a shirt and tie sort of guy. I plan on seeing him the third week in July and will ask about the trial and the possibility of using it for ptb and if PF would be part of the trail process as I am definitely thinking of giving Sonorex a try.

Carlw

Re: Hey Carl

Carlw on 6/24/01 at 17:41 (051429)

Hi Wendy,

Yes I did catch the end of the interview. It looked like he was forced to put a tie on for the camera as he definitely does not seem like a shirt and tie sort of guy. I plan on seeing him the third week in July and will ask about the trial and the possibility of using it for ptb and if PF would be part of the trail process as I am definitely thinking of giving Sonorex a try.

Carlw