Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New Pain Area~~~

Posted by Donna M on 6/23/01 at 00:38 (051313)

I posted this question about 3 weeks ago and never got an answer. I may have used the wrong board.
Anyway, I have PF and a heelspur in my left foot, but now I have something new that has come up.
Just below, or right beside the ball of my foot, right in the middle, a knot has come up. It is VERY tender! I can't push on it hardly at all, because it hurts so bad! It feels like it is about the size of small grape. Any idea what it could be?
Thanks in advance.
Donna M

Re: New Pain Area~~~

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/23/01 at 06:39 (051328)

You can get distal pf from shifting your weight from the heel to the ball of the foot. Also bursitis, and or Capsulitis. A cut out padding in that area can help to relieve this. So can taping the foot with a padding in that area.

Re: New Pain Area~~~

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/23/01 at 06:39 (051328)

You can get distal pf from shifting your weight from the heel to the ball of the foot. Also bursitis, and or Capsulitis. A cut out padding in that area can help to relieve this. So can taping the foot with a padding in that area.