Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

is this norm to ?

Posted by Tammie on 6/23/01 at 09:58 (051341)

Hello,
Now at the risk of sounding like a hmm hypo, I was wondering, when anything touches the area where the incision was including a sheet or blanket sock or shoe, I get a electrical bzzzzz feeling and then the arch or pf area feels very tenderto the outside of heel.It has a puffy area around the scar area.When I have gotton up in the am instead of foot pain focus it has been back,I have had summer cold and flu gunk and thought maybe just aches from,as if I take a couple of aleve it does seem to help the pain and can move more easilybut can feel it still down low in hip back area on same side as the foot trouble. Maybe just the aging process? I am not looking for any trouble,it has been kinda cool again . I seem to feel more pain in foot when it is cool out or when it is imersed in cold or cool water in the beginning, then feels better.Thank You!

Re: Ok I guess it is a wave? Lol Thanks soon you will be rid of me!!!

Tammie on 6/25/01 at 15:27 (051496)

Dont worry soon I should be able to return to work and then I will be out of your hair, and maybe you might miss me heheheh oh well just a thought!I do go to see my lovely pod on fri. not that it is a nice thought as he will not be as kind or as imformititve as you,want me to tell him about this great web site? I just may do that! He will just say ok 90% ok I will leave instructions at desk and whisk out the door before I can breathe!Then the poor nurse will put up with me as she shuffels me out to pay!!!!!But I have learned allot in this expierance! So thanks!

Re: Ok I guess it is a wave? Lol Thanks soon you will be rid of me!!!

Tammie on 6/25/01 at 15:27 (051496)

Dont worry soon I should be able to return to work and then I will be out of your hair, and maybe you might miss me heheheh oh well just a thought!I do go to see my lovely pod on fri. not that it is a nice thought as he will not be as kind or as imformititve as you,want me to tell him about this great web site? I just may do that! He will just say ok 90% ok I will leave instructions at desk and whisk out the door before I can breathe!Then the poor nurse will put up with me as she shuffels me out to pay!!!!!But I have learned allot in this expierance! So thanks!