Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

plantar wort

Posted by ron on 6/24/01 at hrmin (051386)

I have had a plantar wort on the pad of my foot for many years.
Treatments I have tried vary from radium ray treatment in my earlier years that had no effect apart from creating scare tissue; to having it operated on where they attempted to remove all relevaent tissue. Once again this was unsuccessful.I have tried acid preparations with no possitive results.
Is there any treatment for this condition
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Ron

Re: plantar wort

Dr. Biehler on 6/24/01 at 06:59 (051389)

The pulse Dye Lazer has show to be effective. It distroys the micro blood vessels that feed the wart. Make sure it is a wart and residual scar tissue. Dr. B.

ron on 6/24/01 at 23:39 (051448)

I have heard of the pulse dye laser teatment. Could you advise an information source where I can follow this up
regards
ron

rounds, m on 7/25/01 at 14:55 (054283)

My 16 year old has a plantar wort. What is the treatment for the teenager. It forms then drops off, then reforms. What is the solution. M.Rounds

Please respond

Dr. Biehler on 6/24/01 at 06:59 (051389)

The pulse Dye Lazer has show to be effective. It distroys the micro blood vessels that feed the wart. Make sure it is a wart and residual scar tissue. Dr. B.

ron on 6/24/01 at 23:39 (051448)

I have heard of the pulse dye laser teatment. Could you advise an information source where I can follow this up
regards
ron

rounds, m on 7/25/01 at 14:55 (054283)

My 16 year old has a plantar wort. What is the treatment for the teenager. It forms then drops off, then reforms. What is the solution. M.Rounds

Please respond