Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scaliwag DPM

Posted by JudyS on 6/24/01 at 23:22 (051447)

THERE you are, HueyDooieWhatever! I knew you couldn't stay hidden if I asked our OrthoDude to tempt you with leeches! You thought you'd get away with rigging Davey's zapper for my 'benefit', didn't you? Well I'm here to tell you, you old scaliwag, that your sneaky machinations didn't work! Here I'm just one week post-ESWT and I've actually had one solid day of zero pain! And look at you, you old scaliwag, you continue to prove that your mail-order lessons from the 'Great University of Carumba' were naught but money down the drain - not only are you still unable to spell properly, you still insist that those dreadful Limpo-po creatures are the cream of the crop when everybody, even this lowly ExNumberOne, knows good and true that the Hirudo with it's three fine jaws reign supreme in the world of the spineless. Speaking of which.......well, nevermind, I may as well not bring up THAT incident at this time.
Now, back to the celler with you - and take those Limpo-pos with you as you are clearly two of a kind...
P.S. - you never actually DID photograph well....no matter how many feather boas you swathed yourself in.

Re: Scaliwag DPM

Dr. Huey Lewi, DPM on 6/25/01 at 12:39 (051482)

Traitoress:

Before you scorn my book-learning, you must know that I take my spellings directly from the King James Bible, a book the spine of which I fancy you have never cracked. Mine is the language of Beowulf, of Chaucer, and of Milton, pure poets of the Anglo-Saxon tongue! I would have used the more proper 'leache,' but I feared the Spaniards among you would think I was asking for a wet-nurse. Spur sufferers are not known for their mental subtlety. Just yesterday I received word that some among you have used Balm of Jade to butter toast, pomade hair, and soak dentures! Please read your directions, dear, simple lemmings.

I must say that despite the cruel lashings of your viperous tongue, my view of you from the crack in the basement door brought back tender memories from a happier time. It made me quite regret removing the surge protectors from the grounding wire of the shock-contraption, and pulling up the road signs from the traffic circles so that you would spiral endlessly as if circling a drain.

I remain most sincerely,

Dr. C. Huey Lewi, DPM

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/25/01 at 14:02 (051490)

No one is allowed to talk that way to my menter and one of the most important podiatrists to enter my life. So watch you tongue when talking to Dr. Lewi. The first and foremost pod in the world

john h on 6/25/01 at 18:25 (051507)

lewi has taken some spelling lessons from you and me. or is it you and i?

Dr. Chris Reynolds. on 6/25/01 at 19:19 (051514)

Methinks thou shouldst be mindful of thou ejaculations about Balm of Jade lest thou may soon have to eatest thine utterances and wipe the buttered toast off thy face.

john h on 6/26/01 at 12:06 (051553)

i can attest to the fact that judy can get lost going in a circle. it seems in new jersey what we call circles in the south are called 'jug handles'!

Dr. Huey Lewi, DPM on 6/25/01 at 12:39 (051482)

Traitoress:

Before you scorn my book-learning, you must know that I take my spellings directly from the King James Bible, a book the spine of which I fancy you have never cracked. Mine is the language of Beowulf, of Chaucer, and of Milton, pure poets of the Anglo-Saxon tongue! I would have used the more proper 'leache,' but I feared the Spaniards among you would think I was asking for a wet-nurse. Spur sufferers are not known for their mental subtlety. Just yesterday I received word that some among you have used Balm of Jade to butter toast, pomade hair, and soak dentures! Please read your directions, dear, simple lemmings.

I must say that despite the cruel lashings of your viperous tongue, my view of you from the crack in the basement door brought back tender memories from a happier time. It made me quite regret removing the surge protectors from the grounding wire of the shock-contraption, and pulling up the road signs from the traffic circles so that you would spiral endlessly as if circling a drain.

I remain most sincerely,

Dr. C. Huey Lewi, DPM

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/25/01 at 14:02 (051490)

No one is allowed to talk that way to my menter and one of the most important podiatrists to enter my life. So watch you tongue when talking to Dr. Lewi. The first and foremost pod in the world

john h on 6/25/01 at 18:25 (051507)

lewi has taken some spelling lessons from you and me. or is it you and i?

Dr. Chris Reynolds. on 6/25/01 at 19:19 (051514)

Methinks thou shouldst be mindful of thou ejaculations about Balm of Jade lest thou may soon have to eatest thine utterances and wipe the buttered toast off thy face.

john h on 6/26/01 at 12:06 (051553)

i can attest to the fact that judy can get lost going in a circle. it seems in new jersey what we call circles in the south are called 'jug handles'!