Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I think we need to understand WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER THAT IS ALL ......

Posted by Laurie R on 6/27/01 at 11:54 (051636)

Hello to all,
I did not want to start anything on the other board ,so I figure it would be safe to pos this here. I have noticed their has been a few different posts where some think that others are jumping in or jumpimg on them . This is not the case. WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER...

When I post a question , I love to get everyones opinion ,not just one . We all have learned so much on this board. I can remember I had to have something done and Wendyn took her time to explain everything to me .I felt so much better after I read her post ,oh I remember now it was right before I had my EMG tests .... I was so nervous about it ... She really eased my mind.

The point here is ,PLEASE don't get mad if a doctor did not reply first . We try hard to help. When we read someone in pain or confused we want to help.We know how it feels ....

I appreciate everyone here ,you all have made me feel that I am not alone . The first thing I do when I don't know what is going on with my foot is post on the board. I know if I have it someone must of had it .

I own a BIG THANK YOU TO Wendyn for ALWAYS helping me and everyone one else on this wonderful board....

Also I sure know how PAIN can do some weird things to you .... For what it is worth I just wanted to share my feelings on this . My very best to all.
Laurie R

Re: I think we need to understand WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER THAT IS ALL ......

Laurie R on 6/27/01 at 11:57 (051637)

Sorry Wendy I ment to say owe not own.... You know me and my dyslexia ... I think you probably already knew what I was trying to say . Laurie R

Re: I think we need to understand WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER THAT IS ALL ......

wendyn on 6/27/01 at 13:17 (051647)

You are right Laurie. Pain can make people very short tempered - and it's impossible to read 'tone' into most people's post. The combiniation means that no matter what there will be the odd misunderstanding.

MARY S. on 6/27/01 at 15:37 (051656)

Laurie--I feel just like you do!! I feel so blessed to have found this board and all of the wonderful people. It is like a little haven of good, caring people who relate to foot pain. MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS SENT A COMFORTING WORD, OR WORDS OF WISDOM MY WAY regardless of which board. Hugs to you , Laurie!!

Laurie R on 6/27/01 at 11:57 (051637)

Sorry Wendy I ment to say owe not own.... You know me and my dyslexia ... I think you probably already knew what I was trying to say . Laurie R

wendyn on 6/27/01 at 13:17 (051647)

You are right Laurie. Pain can make people very short tempered - and it's impossible to read 'tone' into most people's post. The combiniation means that no matter what there will be the odd misunderstanding.

MARY S. on 6/27/01 at 15:37 (051656)

Laurie--I feel just like you do!! I feel so blessed to have found this board and all of the wonderful people. It is like a little haven of good, caring people who relate to foot pain. MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS SENT A COMFORTING WORD, OR WORDS OF WISDOM MY WAY regardless of which board. Hugs to you , Laurie!!