Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I will be away for the next week. Back on July 9

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 6/28/01 at 07:00 (051714)

I am leaving for vacation on Sunday July 2. Will try to check in on your guys. So any questions post now or forever wait for your post. Going to Paris again. May the Jade Balm continue to help. Good luck

Re: I will be away for the next week. Back on July 9

Mary S. on 6/28/01 at 08:58 (051722)

You deserve a fantastic trip and so does your wife. Have a safe, beautiful time together.

john h on 6/28/01 at 10:03 (051730)

sit on the champs in an outdoor cafe, have some wine and cheese, and watch the ladies go by dr z. stay at the George V if you wish to go first class.
I like the picture at the cafe with me with my arm around Mrs Z. Give her my regards.

Julie on 6/28/01 at 11:12 (051733)

Have a lovely week! The weather was wonderful while we were there last week and the week before - then it got terribly hot just as we were leaving, but has now cooled down to a more comfortable level. Have a picnic in the Jardins du Luxembourg for me.

Laurie R on 6/28/01 at 11:59 (051743)

Dear Dr.Z , I hope you have a beautiful trip ,you sue deserve it ... Have fun !!!!!!! Laurie R

Re: Have a great trip!

Beverly on 6/28/01 at 12:49 (051756)

eom...

Lori S on 7/01/01 at hrmin (051983)

I was in Paris last September and would have enjoyed it much more except for the fact that I was suffereing from plantar fasciitis made worse by a stress fracture. I hobbled around France and Italy with a 'boot' similar to a night splint, but meant for day walking. After that trip I decided I really needed to take some time off to let my foot heel. After lying around for almost 2 months (I can't use crutches so needed to be totally 'down')I went back to work with my new custom orthotics and seemed to be doing fine. Then about 2 1/2 months later the plantar fasciitis came back full blast. I have been back in physical therapy again where they do deep tissue massage and ice. So far not much results. I was beginning to contemplate having surgery to remove scar tissue in the heel, since that's where most of the pain is located. After reading some of these postings however, it sounds like the surgery is almost worse than the condition. Any thoughts?

Mary S. on 6/28/01 at 08:58 (051722)

You deserve a fantastic trip and so does your wife. Have a safe, beautiful time together.

john h on 6/28/01 at 10:03 (051730)

sit on the champs in an outdoor cafe, have some wine and cheese, and watch the ladies go by dr z. stay at the George V if you wish to go first class.
I like the picture at the cafe with me with my arm around Mrs Z. Give her my regards.

Julie on 6/28/01 at 11:12 (051733)

Have a lovely week! The weather was wonderful while we were there last week and the week before - then it got terribly hot just as we were leaving, but has now cooled down to a more comfortable level. Have a picnic in the Jardins du Luxembourg for me.

Laurie R on 6/28/01 at 11:59 (051743)

Dear Dr.Z , I hope you have a beautiful trip ,you sue deserve it ... Have fun !!!!!!! Laurie R

Re: Have a great trip!

Beverly on 6/28/01 at 12:49 (051756)

eom...

Lori S on 7/01/01 at hrmin (051983)

I was in Paris last September and would have enjoyed it much more except for the fact that I was suffereing from plantar fasciitis made worse by a stress fracture. I hobbled around France and Italy with a 'boot' similar to a night splint, but meant for day walking. After that trip I decided I really needed to take some time off to let my foot heel. After lying around for almost 2 months (I can't use crutches so needed to be totally 'down')I went back to work with my new custom orthotics and seemed to be doing fine. Then about 2 1/2 months later the plantar fasciitis came back full blast. I have been back in physical therapy again where they do deep tissue massage and ice. So far not much results. I was beginning to contemplate having surgery to remove scar tissue in the heel, since that's where most of the pain is located. After reading some of these postings however, it sounds like the surgery is almost worse than the condition. Any thoughts?