Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie--Good Luck!

Posted by Mary S. on 6/28/01 at 19:10 (051786)

Tammie--You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I know it is a big day for you. I think it was Laurie that said to have all of your questions written down and don't leave without answers to each. She is so right!! Be prepared and don't be intimidated. Also, don't accept vauge answers--I have found that to be a real problem. Don't skimp on exactly how you feel and what you feel you are up to doing in the way of work. Once he sends you back, that's it. Make sure you are ready or specify what you can handle. I know you are anxious to go back, and I know they need you, but Tammie is going to have to take care of Tammie first.
Now, my lecture is over, my sweet friend. Please don't think I'm being bossy. I just know that you have come a long way and don't want you to undo the good by overdoing too fast. You have just come to be one of my favorite people and I care alot!! Good luck and lots of hugs!~!!!!
Be sure you let us know how it goes!!!!

Re: Tammie--Good Luck!

Tammie on 6/28/01 at 21:00 (051796)

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! TO all who have helped me thru this time! I know what I want to say I know what I need to say and the answers will be up to him! I do think he has knowledge I jus tthink he is so overworked and just really is always behind as I usually wait a hour or two for my turn lol, I am schedualed at 3:30 I will be lucky if I am in by 4:30 and when you do it is as quick as he can as his office is usually loaded! I am really frightened, but I don't know what to say! I begged my hubby to come with me as I am so afraid he may want to do another cortisone shot in ankle or something , I dont even know if they do that for the shockings stuff or the aching , My hubby told me to quit being a baby and to just go , so I dont know if he will go or not but he doesnt always open his mouth either as this doc is quick heheh! Anyways I must say I am happy you went and got yourself on a good antibiotic!!!! More later hugs!

Laurie R on 6/28/01 at 23:53 (051807)

Hi Tammy and Mary ,
Mary that was wonderful advise you gave Tammy.

Now my sweet friend Tammy, You be strong tomorrow and keep your head up and ask all the questions you need until you get your answers... Remember you are in charge of your treatment ,the doctor works for you .

Please remember that we are thinking about you ... Please let us know when you get back. Here is a BIG HUG for you .

Laurie R

Tammie on 6/29/01 at 11:52 (051866)

I want to thank all who have helped me thru my turmoil!! I am nervous heheh as a cat with many things swirling thru my mind! Hoping for the best news and trying to cantain self for possible not so best lol! Thanks again and will update tonight! Hugs to my friends!

Tammie on 6/28/01 at 21:00 (051796)

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! TO all who have helped me thru this time! I know what I want to say I know what I need to say and the answers will be up to him! I do think he has knowledge I jus tthink he is so overworked and just really is always behind as I usually wait a hour or two for my turn lol, I am schedualed at 3:30 I will be lucky if I am in by 4:30 and when you do it is as quick as he can as his office is usually loaded! I am really frightened, but I don't know what to say! I begged my hubby to come with me as I am so afraid he may want to do another cortisone shot in ankle or something , I dont even know if they do that for the shockings stuff or the aching , My hubby told me to quit being a baby and to just go , so I dont know if he will go or not but he doesnt always open his mouth either as this doc is quick heheh! Anyways I must say I am happy you went and got yourself on a good antibiotic!!!! More later hugs!

Laurie R on 6/28/01 at 23:53 (051807)

Hi Tammy and Mary ,
Mary that was wonderful advise you gave Tammy.

Now my sweet friend Tammy, You be strong tomorrow and keep your head up and ask all the questions you need until you get your answers... Remember you are in charge of your treatment ,the doctor works for you .

Please remember that we are thinking about you ... Please let us know when you get back. Here is a BIG HUG for you .

Laurie R

Tammie on 6/29/01 at 11:52 (051866)

I want to thank all who have helped me thru my turmoil!! I am nervous heheh as a cat with many things swirling thru my mind! Hoping for the best news and trying to cantain self for possible not so best lol! Thanks again and will update tonight! Hugs to my friends!