Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Z-Coil Shoes

Posted by Cindy H on 6/29/01 at hrmin (051900)

Dear Friends,

Have any of you tried Z-coil shoes? How ya doin with them? I hear New Balance shoes are good.

I had ESWT 4 wks ago tomorrow and am presently in a lot of pain even with very minimal walking. Got a pair of Z-Coil Cloudwalkers today in men's size 9.0 which the z-coil staffer on the phone recommended. Don't know what I think of them yet...my heels hurt bad right now, even when touching ANYthing, even if I'm not standing. I won't give up and may try another make and size of z-coils if need be and may go someplace to try New Balance shoes.....

Thanks,
Cindy in OK

Re: Z-Coil Shoes

Lori E. on 6/29/01 at 22:10 (051919)

Cindy,
Why did the z-coil staffer recommend a men's shoe for you? Men's shoes are constructed with a wider heel than women's and may not fit snug enough if you have a narrow heel. I hope they work for you. Be sure to give us a report of how you like them. Good luck.

Re: Z-Coil Shoes

Lori E. on 6/29/01 at 22:10 (051919)

Cindy,
Why did the z-coil staffer recommend a men's shoe for you? Men's shoes are constructed with a wider heel than women's and may not fit snug enough if you have a narrow heel. I hope they work for you. Be sure to give us a report of how you like them. Good luck.