Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lt Roni Zuckerman

Posted by John h on 6/30/01 at 07:50 (051934)

Lt Roni Zuckerman, age 20, became the first female Israeli fighter pilot. She is flying F-16's. Any relation Dr. Z?

Re: Lt Roni Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/30/01 at 15:14 (051950)

No , but I would love to fly with her. !!!

DR. Zuckerman on 6/30/01 at 15:15 (051951)

You know it might be . I have to ask my father. We do have Zuckermans in Israel

john h on 6/30/01 at 19:03 (051956)

she finished flight training #6 out of 60. flying an F-16 at age 20 takes lots of smarts and coordination. when i was 20 best i could do was play a pin ball machine. i do not think we have any women 'combat' fighter pilots. we do have women who fly jets but i do not think they will let them fly combat. i guess our culture is not ready for one of our ladies to be taken prisoner. actually, during WW II we had women who transported all kinds of A/C including P-51's which took a lot of leg strength to fly due to the tremendous torque generated by the engine. no hydraulic boost to help you. i guess the women in Israel are ground combatants also.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/01/01 at 00:15 (051966)

I have a cousin thru marriage that was an officier in the army. Boy was she a good looking soldier. YOu should see the woman in Israel. I would surrender just looking at them

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/30/01 at 15:14 (051950)

No , but I would love to fly with her. !!!

DR. Zuckerman on 6/30/01 at 15:15 (051951)

You know it might be . I have to ask my father. We do have Zuckermans in Israel

john h on 6/30/01 at 19:03 (051956)

she finished flight training #6 out of 60. flying an F-16 at age 20 takes lots of smarts and coordination. when i was 20 best i could do was play a pin ball machine. i do not think we have any women 'combat' fighter pilots. we do have women who fly jets but i do not think they will let them fly combat. i guess our culture is not ready for one of our ladies to be taken prisoner. actually, during WW II we had women who transported all kinds of A/C including P-51's which took a lot of leg strength to fly due to the tremendous torque generated by the engine. no hydraulic boost to help you. i guess the women in Israel are ground combatants also.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/01/01 at 00:15 (051966)

I have a cousin thru marriage that was an officier in the army. Boy was she a good looking soldier. YOu should see the woman in Israel. I would surrender just looking at them