Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Richard - C.Ped and his Wife Aimee have newbie

Posted by Sean Tambling - C.Ped. on 7/02/01 at 13:05 (052069)

I is my great honor to announce Mallory Lauren Graham to the heelspurs board. Mallory was born @ 9:35am Monday,July 2 2001 by C-section. She weighed 8lbs and was 19.5' long. Richard is a beaming PROUD PAPA. I am sure Richard and Aimee would appreciate your well wishes on this great day.
Smiling out loud,
Sean

Re: Richard - C.Ped and his Wife Aimee have newbie

wendyn on 7/02/01 at 13:23 (052071)

Congratulations! I can't belive the time went by so fast (for me not for mom). I remember when he announced she was pregnant. Maybe we can expect a new picture to the picture board?

nancy s. on 7/02/01 at 15:59 (052083)

wow, that was fast wasnt it -- at least to us! hearty cngrats to richard and aimee, and u chose a pretty name too

JudyS on 7/02/01 at 21:05 (052094)

Sean thank you so very much for the big announcement! Please give our best to the proud parents and tell them we expect a photo immediately!

Julie on 7/03/01 at 02:56 (052114)

Many congratulations to Richard, Aimee, Mallory Lauren - and proud Uncle Sean! Wonderful news.

Beverly on 7/04/01 at 19:02 (052237)

Break out the cigars for the proud Dad! Congraduations, Richard.
I'll bet the little tyke will be in orthopedic oxfords by the time she's walking. I've noticed today's toddlers don't wear them like us boomers did.
Best wishes,
Beverly

Kay S on 7/04/01 at 20:26 (052246)

Congratulations to Richard and Aimee. And lucky Lauren! I am so glad everything went well, and that mom and dad and baby are ready to start their new lives together. This is wonderful news.
Kay

Tammie on 7/04/01 at 22:30 (052252)

How wonderful I hope we get to see a picture very soon of the happy family!!!!Good luck and enjoy thease precious moments!! Teen years come to fast!

Richard, C.Ped on 7/05/01 at 12:55 (052293)

Well, mom and Mallory came home today around 12:00 pm. Thanx for all the well wishes. I know what people are talking about when they say that your life will change as soon as you see your childs face for the first time. I fell in love right from the start.

God has blessed us with a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.

Maybe I can design an orthotic crib for her.....

Thanks again!
Richard

wendyn on 7/02/01 at 13:23 (052071)

Congratulations! I can't belive the time went by so fast (for me not for mom). I remember when he announced she was pregnant. Maybe we can expect a new picture to the picture board?

nancy s. on 7/02/01 at 15:59 (052083)

wow, that was fast wasnt it -- at least to us! hearty cngrats to richard and aimee, and u chose a pretty name too

JudyS on 7/02/01 at 21:05 (052094)

Sean thank you so very much for the big announcement! Please give our best to the proud parents and tell them we expect a photo immediately!

Julie on 7/03/01 at 02:56 (052114)

Many congratulations to Richard, Aimee, Mallory Lauren - and proud Uncle Sean! Wonderful news.

Beverly on 7/04/01 at 19:02 (052237)

Break out the cigars for the proud Dad! Congraduations, Richard.
I'll bet the little tyke will be in orthopedic oxfords by the time she's walking. I've noticed today's toddlers don't wear them like us boomers did.
Best wishes,
Beverly

Kay S on 7/04/01 at 20:26 (052246)

Congratulations to Richard and Aimee. And lucky Lauren! I am so glad everything went well, and that mom and dad and baby are ready to start their new lives together. This is wonderful news.
Kay

Tammie on 7/04/01 at 22:30 (052252)

How wonderful I hope we get to see a picture very soon of the happy family!!!!Good luck and enjoy thease precious moments!! Teen years come to fast!

Richard, C.Ped on 7/05/01 at 12:55 (052293)

Well, mom and Mallory came home today around 12:00 pm. Thanx for all the well wishes. I know what people are talking about when they say that your life will change as soon as you see your childs face for the first time. I fell in love right from the start.

God has blessed us with a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.

Maybe I can design an orthotic crib for her.....

Thanks again!
Richard