Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OssaTron

Posted by Patti B on 7/02/01 at hrmin (052070)

Have tried to find out information r/t the OssaTron Therapy for Plantar Faciitis and Heel spurs. I have been suffering for approx. 2 yrs with both. Have tried several different podiatrists in this area but have not had much relief. One of the podiatrists mentioned this therapy but did not know much about it. Would like to know where this therapy is being offered. Could anyone help???? Thank you.

Re: OssaTron

Nancy N on 7/02/01 at 13:38 (052074)

Patti--

There is a lot of information on the OssaTron and ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) on this board. If you click the blue ESWT links, you'll find it, and you can ask as many questions as you like on the ESWT message board. We'll do our best to help.

Re: To Nancy N.

Denise D. on 7/02/01 at 22:56 (052103)

Hi Nancy,
I left you a message on the Social board!! Second page.
Denise D.

john h on 7/03/01 at 09:51 (052129)

go to wwww.healthtronics.com for info where offered and some info about the treatment.

Nancy N on 7/02/01 at 13:38 (052074)

Patti--

There is a lot of information on the OssaTron and ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) on this board. If you click the blue ESWT links, you'll find it, and you can ask as many questions as you like on the ESWT message board. We'll do our best to help.

Re: To Nancy N.

Denise D. on 7/02/01 at 22:56 (052103)

Hi Nancy,
I left you a message on the Social board!! Second page.
Denise D.

john h on 7/03/01 at 09:51 (052129)

go to wwww.healthtronics.com for info where offered and some info about the treatment.