Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for the Dr.

Posted by Denise D. on 7/02/01 at 15:38 (052082)

What info can you give me regarding ultra sound treatment, that is something I don't read much about on the website. I have a heelspur and one month to get some relief.
Thanks for your time.
Denise D.

Re: Question for the Dr./not a dr. but

Tammie on 7/06/01 at hrmin (052356)

Hello,I am not a dr. but I did have the ultrasound treatment for heel spurs before I had the surgery,Unfortuantly it did nothing for me at all! I had that and a few other type treatments. While I was there I had heard that some did get some relief from it and that every case is different, but did nothing for me, I had the pf release with spur removal done about 11 weeks ago,if you would like to talk or questions just post this is a wonderful area but sometimes takes a second post to get answers as some miss it or whatever lol, now hope you read the heel pain book here as it has been helpful to all of us I know there is allot of info and alot of decisions but really the book is a good start and I keep refering back to it even now after the surgery! If you need a chat feel free to email me ! Good Luck looking for your answers it is so hard to make a decision!

Re: Question for the Dr./not a dr. but

Tammie on 7/06/01 at hrmin (052356)

Hello,I am not a dr. but I did have the ultrasound treatment for heel spurs before I had the surgery,Unfortuantly it did nothing for me at all! I had that and a few other type treatments. While I was there I had heard that some did get some relief from it and that every case is different, but did nothing for me, I had the pf release with spur removal done about 11 weeks ago,if you would like to talk or questions just post this is a wonderful area but sometimes takes a second post to get answers as some miss it or whatever lol, now hope you read the heel pain book here as it has been helpful to all of us I know there is allot of info and alot of decisions but really the book is a good start and I keep refering back to it even now after the surgery! If you need a chat feel free to email me ! Good Luck looking for your answers it is so hard to make a decision!