Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

sore heel

Posted by mike on 7/04/01 at 10:17 (052195)

lots of pain

Re: sore heel

Julie on 7/04/01 at 11:24 (052209)

Hi Mike

Would you like to give us some more information so that we can perhaps help you?

wanda d. on 7/06/01 at 23:17 (052385)

wanda d. 07-06-01
I too have been having a sore right heel. It starts in the am, as I get out of bed. Then again each time,when I'm off my foot for a short time. It feels swollen at first then the soreness dispursess.I get some small shooting pains around the inside anckle and toward the arch also,but when I'm off my foot though.The puzzling thing it doesen't seem to bother me when I on my feet that much,unless that it is jet to come.The sensation I have when I'm on my feet is that my feet seems always tired.
You can leave a message for me. I'll be back now I'v found that I'm not just imagining this.
I'v been told that its heel spurs. But the confussing issue is I don't have the really bad shooting pains thats supose to come with this condition. Wanda D.

Julie on 7/04/01 at 11:24 (052209)

Hi Mike

Would you like to give us some more information so that we can perhaps help you?

wanda d. on 7/06/01 at 23:17 (052385)

wanda d. 07-06-01
I too have been having a sore right heel. It starts in the am, as I get out of bed. Then again each time,when I'm off my foot for a short time. It feels swollen at first then the soreness dispursess.I get some small shooting pains around the inside anckle and toward the arch also,but when I'm off my foot though.The puzzling thing it doesen't seem to bother me when I on my feet that much,unless that it is jet to come.The sensation I have when I'm on my feet is that my feet seems always tired.
You can leave a message for me. I'll be back now I'v found that I'm not just imagining this.
I'v been told that its heel spurs. But the confussing issue is I don't have the really bad shooting pains thats supose to come with this condition. Wanda D.