Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

AIM

Posted by Paula A on 7/04/01 at 13:40 (052219)

Hello friends,

I just joined AIM too! My screenname is HopalongPaula..
Looking forward to gabbing with all of you..

Paula A

Re: Just chatted with Laurie R

Paula A on 7/04/01 at 14:16 (052224)

Had a nice time chatting for a few minutes with Laurie R..
AIM is fun. Look forward to more of our heelpsurs family
joining in...

Happy 4th everyone!

Paula A

Laurie R on 7/04/01 at 23:38 (052254)

Hi Paula , I am glad you got the AIM . I had a nice time chatting with you . It is so much fun. Now my question is ,where is all you late night people like me. I am on line now waiting to chat with you guys.... Laurie R

john h on 7/06/01 at 08:19 (052334)

laurie if you are in the west coast time zone the late night people in the east will really have to be 'late night people'!

Re: Hi I just got a Aol If any are interested my name is:

Tammie on 7/07/01 at 08:46 (052396)

Hello my daughter helped me get the aol I have a name yes! If any one interested it is,(Sparklingeyesx2) Thanks to my genius daughter lol! Thease young ones oh how they know thease computers lol!!!!!!!!! I hope to chat with some soon! If I figure that out lol! Go away lonely nights now!

Paula A on 7/04/01 at 14:16 (052224)

Had a nice time chatting for a few minutes with Laurie R..
AIM is fun. Look forward to more of our heelpsurs family
joining in...

Happy 4th everyone!

Paula A

Laurie R on 7/04/01 at 23:38 (052254)

Hi Paula , I am glad you got the AIM . I had a nice time chatting with you . It is so much fun. Now my question is ,where is all you late night people like me. I am on line now waiting to chat with you guys.... Laurie R

john h on 7/06/01 at 08:19 (052334)

laurie if you are in the west coast time zone the late night people in the east will really have to be 'late night people'!

Re: Hi I just got a Aol If any are interested my name is:

Tammie on 7/07/01 at 08:46 (052396)

Hello my daughter helped me get the aol I have a name yes! If any one interested it is,(Sparklingeyesx2) Thanks to my genius daughter lol! Thease young ones oh how they know thease computers lol!!!!!!!!! I hope to chat with some soon! If I figure that out lol! Go away lonely nights now!