Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie-Monday??

Posted by Mary S. on 7/05/01 at 12:32 (052289)

Tammie--how did things go with the phone call? Been thinking about you .

Re: Re:sorry I did not see this , what glasses next?

Tammie on 7/06/01 at 13:13 (052358)

Hi ,
I am sorry I did not see your post, I sometimes check quickly the board and I have been quite busy with family type problems lol so not on to much! As for call, I decided to go in as I felt I owed it to them, as they have been so supportive of me this far,Again which I should have known, they supported me in my needs! Seems as tho they really care and that although they dont quite understand they are supportive! And as for the co worker I felt I would not mention as it would not serve a purpose, as they assured me that my job was safe and there when I was ready to return to it! I was there at about 9:15 or so and stayed till 2:30 lol I enjoyed my visit! I would love to be working my frustrations away about now lol,instead I am pounding the keys away here lol! Now I am trying to sign up for this chat thing in aol, but cant think of a name lol my family has one but thought maybe I should have my own . So as soon as can sign up will look foward to maybe catching some on line as I tend to be up many a night lol!Sometimes I flip back thru all message boards here lol looking for someone posting just to pass time so would be nice to chat!So hope to do this soon! Oh and by the way , simple was best!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for good advice! I guess I worry to much, so back to getting this foot better,does anyone have any more tips or things I might do for it?Tingling still there.Throbbing to!

Re: Re:sorry I did not see this , what glasses next?

Tammie on 7/06/01 at 13:13 (052358)

Hi ,
I am sorry I did not see your post, I sometimes check quickly the board and I have been quite busy with family type problems lol so not on to much! As for call, I decided to go in as I felt I owed it to them, as they have been so supportive of me this far,Again which I should have known, they supported me in my needs! Seems as tho they really care and that although they dont quite understand they are supportive! And as for the co worker I felt I would not mention as it would not serve a purpose, as they assured me that my job was safe and there when I was ready to return to it! I was there at about 9:15 or so and stayed till 2:30 lol I enjoyed my visit! I would love to be working my frustrations away about now lol,instead I am pounding the keys away here lol! Now I am trying to sign up for this chat thing in aol, but cant think of a name lol my family has one but thought maybe I should have my own . So as soon as can sign up will look foward to maybe catching some on line as I tend to be up many a night lol!Sometimes I flip back thru all message boards here lol looking for someone posting just to pass time so would be nice to chat!So hope to do this soon! Oh and by the way , simple was best!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for good advice! I guess I worry to much, so back to getting this foot better,does anyone have any more tips or things I might do for it?Tingling still there.Throbbing to!