Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by Karen B. on 7/08/01 at 20:20 (052493)

Can someone tell me exactly what is Scott's Two Piece Taping for heel pain? I am a 40 year old female with heel pain for 3 years...have done it all...Birks, acupuncture, stretch, ice, splint....considering surgery...have had some relief in the past year due to change in exercise habits from step class to yoga and all matwork.....

Thanks for your help!
Karen

Re: heel pain

Julie on 7/09/01 at 03:08 (052518)

Karen, read the heel pain book. In Part 2 you'll find a section on taping which describes several techniques for taping the foot. The two-strip one is the simplest and least tape-intensive (therefore cheapest) and I have found it supportive and helpful.

Julie on 7/09/01 at 03:10 (052519)

PS I've just noticed your post was made on the Success/Horror stories board. If the discussion continues, let's please move it to the Treatments board.

Julie on 7/09/01 at 03:08 (052518)

Karen, read the heel pain book. In Part 2 you'll find a section on taping which describes several techniques for taping the foot. The two-strip one is the simplest and least tape-intensive (therefore cheapest) and I have found it supportive and helpful.

Julie on 7/09/01 at 03:10 (052519)

PS I've just noticed your post was made on the Success/Horror stories board. If the discussion continues, let's please move it to the Treatments board.