Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oh was so neet to talk

Posted by Tammmie on 7/08/01 at 21:28 (052499)

I just talked with laurie and it was really neet! How fun! Take care all till tomorrow!

Re: Oh was so neet to talk

Laurie R on 7/08/01 at 23:58 (052506)

Hello Tammy and Everyone, Yes Tammy it was so fun talking to you.Now we need to get a chat going with people from the board. I also got a chance to talk to Stephanie ,what a wonderful lady .... Thank
s ladies for the great company tonight ....laurie R

Steve P on 7/09/01 at 10:33 (052540)

Tammie -- Whats your IM name? I am UncleStevePl (ends in lower case L)

Steve

Re: Sparklingeyesx2

Tammie on 7/09/01 at 13:12 (052547)

Hello, my name is Sparklingeyesx2 and I look foward to talking soon! This is so neet!

Re: Chatting******* Oh was so neet to talk

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 14:05 (052555)

Hi Y'all
Well I think I made a boo-boo, I tried to get on the chat line, had to find a user name and well I found one but I want to change it, (don't like it). Does anyone know how I can do that?
Thanks,
Denise D.

JudyS on 7/09/01 at 14:26 (052558)

Hi Denise - try this url:
http://www.aol.com/aim/faq/screennames.html#change

if it doesn't work, go to: AOL.com, then click on Instant Message about halfway down the page in a section of different selections towards the left side. Then click on 'answers to more questions' at the bottom of the ensuing page. Theres' a section there about changing a user names. Good Luck!

Re: To Judy Re: Chatting******* Oh was so neet to talk

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 15:28 (052563)

Hi Judy,
Hey thanks a bunch, I'm going there now, if all goes well, I'll be chatting with y'all soon.....................
Denise D.

Re: HEY JUDY!!!!Re: Chatting******* Oh was so neet to talk

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 15:50 (052566)

Hi Judy,
Well I did what you said but, I can't locate 'my options' in order to change my user name, I go to the file menu like it says but there's no options there, what am I doing wrong??????
Thanks,
Denise D.

JudyS on 7/09/01 at 16:17 (052569)

Denise - I just finished 'exploring' the whole name-change thing....here's what I found out: One, you can't change your screen name other than with capitalization or spacing - and you can't delete the name you have now - but you can just stop using it. They advise that if you don't want to use the screen name you have, then the best thing to do is just create a whole new one through the aol website - just like you created the current one. It looks like then your computer will pick up both names, but you get to choose which one you use....and it looks like you can have your AIM default to the one you want.....if you decide to create a whole new one, or even if you want to alter the old one, do this: (the website instructions were misleading) In your AIM window, open 'My AIM', then go to Edit Options, then Format Screen Name (for editing your current name) or choose 'Switch Screen Names' to use your new one.
Hope I haven't confused you beyond limits!

Laurie R on 7/09/01 at 20:18 (052592)

Hi Ladies , Yes your righ tJudy , you can not change your sreen name . I slao wanted to change my name too ,but I could not. I am glad you brought up about adding another user name . My daughter and I have to switch names when we go on.

Denise we had 6 of us in a chat room today from the board chatting. What fun. The only problem ,you have to read fast cause we were all talking at the same time. A lot of fun..... Thanks to Judy and Nancy N and Tammy,John H Stephanie ... Sorry I had to end . The family wanted dinner. Laurie R

Laurie R on 7/08/01 at 23:58 (052506)

Hello Tammy and Everyone, Yes Tammy it was so fun talking to you.Now we need to get a chat going with people from the board. I also got a chance to talk to Stephanie ,what a wonderful lady .... Thank
s ladies for the great company tonight ....laurie R

Steve P on 7/09/01 at 10:33 (052540)

Tammie -- Whats your IM name? I am UncleStevePl (ends in lower case L)

Steve

Re: Sparklingeyesx2

Tammie on 7/09/01 at 13:12 (052547)

Hello, my name is Sparklingeyesx2 and I look foward to talking soon! This is so neet!

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 14:05 (052555)

Hi Y'all
Well I think I made a boo-boo, I tried to get on the chat line, had to find a user name and well I found one but I want to change it, (don't like it). Does anyone know how I can do that?
Thanks,
Denise D.

JudyS on 7/09/01 at 14:26 (052558)

Hi Denise - try this url:
http://www.aol.com/aim/faq/screennames.html#change

if it doesn't work, go to: AOL.com, then click on Instant Message about halfway down the page in a section of different selections towards the left side. Then click on 'answers to more questions' at the bottom of the ensuing page. Theres' a section there about changing a user names. Good Luck!

Re: To Judy Re: Chatting******* Oh was so neet to talk

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 15:28 (052563)

Hi Judy,
Hey thanks a bunch, I'm going there now, if all goes well, I'll be chatting with y'all soon.....................
Denise D.

Denise D. on 7/09/01 at 15:50 (052566)

Hi Judy,
Well I did what you said but, I can't locate 'my options' in order to change my user name, I go to the file menu like it says but there's no options there, what am I doing wrong??????
Thanks,
Denise D.

JudyS on 7/09/01 at 16:17 (052569)

Denise - I just finished 'exploring' the whole name-change thing....here's what I found out: One, you can't change your screen name other than with capitalization or spacing - and you can't delete the name you have now - but you can just stop using it. They advise that if you don't want to use the screen name you have, then the best thing to do is just create a whole new one through the aol website - just like you created the current one. It looks like then your computer will pick up both names, but you get to choose which one you use....and it looks like you can have your AIM default to the one you want.....if you decide to create a whole new one, or even if you want to alter the old one, do this: (the website instructions were misleading) In your AIM window, open 'My AIM', then go to Edit Options, then Format Screen Name (for editing your current name) or choose 'Switch Screen Names' to use your new one.
Hope I haven't confused you beyond limits!

Laurie R on 7/09/01 at 20:18 (052592)

Hi Ladies , Yes your righ tJudy , you can not change your sreen name . I slao wanted to change my name too ,but I could not. I am glad you brought up about adding another user name . My daughter and I have to switch names when we go on.

Denise we had 6 of us in a chat room today from the board chatting. What fun. The only problem ,you have to read fast cause we were all talking at the same time. A lot of fun..... Thanks to Judy and Nancy N and Tammy,John H Stephanie ... Sorry I had to end . The family wanted dinner. Laurie R