Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot Pain

Posted by Crystal M on 7/09/01 at hrmin (052562)

Hey guys--
It has been awhile since I posted but thought I would give an update. I had PF release in Feb. 2001 and I have been doing absolutely wonderful up to about 2 weeks ago. I get this incredible sharp pain throught the arch of my foot and I just stop in my tracks when the pain is there. And it doesnt happen all the time just every once in a while. Especially if I have been active walking or what not. I feel that this isnt good and kind of worries me. I havent called the doc yet I wanted to see what some of you guys thought and see if anyone else has had this problem. If so advice or comments is greatly appreciated. Well guys talk to you soon and hope to hear from ya.
Crystal

Re: Foot Pain

Crystal M on 7/12/01 at 09:35 (052936)

Well I got in touch with my doctor and he gave me some anti-inflam. and told me to massage the foot more and if that doesn't work we will go from there. Thanks for the reply Hopefully this will clear up and I will be back on the road to recovery again soon.

Re: Foot Pain

Crystal M on 7/12/01 at 09:35 (052936)

Well I got in touch with my doctor and he gave me some anti-inflam. and told me to massage the foot more and if that doesn't work we will go from there. Thanks for the reply Hopefully this will clear up and I will be back on the road to recovery again soon.