Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I am back and it's July lotto time again

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 7/09/01 at 17:08 (052578)

I am just dropping a note . Dr. Z is back again whether you like it or not. We do have a lotto winner.
Europe winner
Avril M
Brian G

Re: lost messages

Scott R on 7/10/01 at 19:41 (052710)

While trying to fix the privacy violation that occured, all messages posted after Dr. Z's up until this message were accidentally deleted from future searches. They may still be viewable as individual files for the tmie being, but they are 'lost forever' from future searches. If you made any posts since yesterday that need to be viewable by others in the future, please repost your message.

Re: Dr. Z no private information, please

Dr Ziuckerman on 7/10/01 at 20:27 (052718)

Sorry about that I somtime forget that we are on the internet.

Re: I am back and it's July lotto time again

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/10/01 at 20:44 (052723)

There are over twenty in the bag. I will take a look to see if you are in there. Let's see yes your are. So each month will pick again.

Re: I'm glad I have a year

Denise Ashcraft on 7/10/01 at hrmin (052729)

Hey Brian,

Congratulations! Call me and I'll help you if you'de like. We have a travel agent that helps people make arrangements to come see Doc all of the time. She's good at scoping out the deals.

This is one of those blessings that come around in life once in awhile. I'd be very willing to help you with the logistical issues to take advantage of it!

Denise
856-478-2097

Denise Ashcraft on 7/10/01 at hrmin (052730)

Congrats! Same offer goes to you! If you need any help making arrangements just let me know.

Denise
856-478-2097

Re: Brian, I agree with Judy! Go for it!

Julie on 7/11/01 at 02:12 (052759)

Brian, coming upon this thread a day later (early morning here in England) I echo everything all the others have said. You will never get a guarantee of anything in life, but here you've got an opportunity to take advantage of a treatment that MAY get rid of the pain you've lived with so long, or at least reduce it to an tolerable level.

Of course you may be disappointed - but then, you may not. That's life.

I long ago made up my mind that if my pf did not get better, I would go to Dr Z for ESWT. Even if I didn't win the lotto. And I'm 3,000 miles away from Woodbury.

Congratulations on your win. Go and scoop it up.

BrianG on 7/11/01 at 07:43 (052778)

Thanks Denise, I'll keep your number for future referance....BCG

john a on 7/11/01 at 11:31 (052802)

Thanks for checking for me Dr Z. I'm also seriously considering paying you an ESWT visit in the next 6 months whether I win your lotto or not.

Richard Perez, DPM on 7/11/01 at hrmin (052814)

I also would like at http://www.orbitz.com .. it is the latest travvel site

BrianG on 7/12/01 at 08:04 (052926)

Thanks Dr. Perez, I'll check it out.....BCG

Re: lost messages

Scott R on 7/10/01 at 19:41 (052710)

While trying to fix the privacy violation that occured, all messages posted after Dr. Z's up until this message were accidentally deleted from future searches. They may still be viewable as individual files for the tmie being, but they are 'lost forever' from future searches. If you made any posts since yesterday that need to be viewable by others in the future, please repost your message.

Re: Dr. Z no private information, please

Dr Ziuckerman on 7/10/01 at 20:27 (052718)

Sorry about that I somtime forget that we are on the internet.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/10/01 at 20:44 (052723)

There are over twenty in the bag. I will take a look to see if you are in there. Let's see yes your are. So each month will pick again.

Denise Ashcraft on 7/10/01 at hrmin (052729)

Hey Brian,

Congratulations! Call me and I'll help you if you'de like. We have a travel agent that helps people make arrangements to come see Doc all of the time. She's good at scoping out the deals.

This is one of those blessings that come around in life once in awhile. I'd be very willing to help you with the logistical issues to take advantage of it!

Denise
856-478-2097

Denise Ashcraft on 7/10/01 at hrmin (052730)

Congrats! Same offer goes to you! If you need any help making arrangements just let me know.

Denise
856-478-2097

Re: Brian, I agree with Judy! Go for it!

Julie on 7/11/01 at 02:12 (052759)

Brian, coming upon this thread a day later (early morning here in England) I echo everything all the others have said. You will never get a guarantee of anything in life, but here you've got an opportunity to take advantage of a treatment that MAY get rid of the pain you've lived with so long, or at least reduce it to an tolerable level.

Of course you may be disappointed - but then, you may not. That's life.

I long ago made up my mind that if my pf did not get better, I would go to Dr Z for ESWT. Even if I didn't win the lotto. And I'm 3,000 miles away from Woodbury.

Congratulations on your win. Go and scoop it up.

BrianG on 7/11/01 at 07:43 (052778)

Thanks Denise, I'll keep your number for future referance....BCG

john a on 7/11/01 at 11:31 (052802)

Thanks for checking for me Dr Z. I'm also seriously considering paying you an ESWT visit in the next 6 months whether I win your lotto or not.

Richard Perez, DPM on 7/11/01 at hrmin (052814)

I also would like at http://www.orbitz.com .. it is the latest travvel site

BrianG on 7/12/01 at 08:04 (052926)

Thanks Dr. Perez, I'll check it out.....BCG